1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

few more

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Techcompu2, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Techcompu2

well, recently I had posted here that I had just come out to some people. well that number has gone up three more.

*slight backstory on this one* I had created a microsoft tag that when 'tagged' by my phone, my phone would pop up a website I created that would say 'I am gay'. (I was bored) anyway, I had printed and tested the tag yesterday during downtime at school.

after school yesterday, I gave my friend T a ride home, and we were talking about his web page design class, and so I was going to show him a website on my phone, and when I opened the browser, it reopened the webpage that the tag had redirected to. after a moment,
    he asked "does that say 'I am gay'?"
    "yep lol"
    "why?"
    "cause I am."
    "um. ok..."
    (unfortunately he was sitting in the back seat of my car, so I wasn't able to fully gauge his reaction)
    anyway, he texted his girlfriend A, and told her. I would assume she was ok with it too (my friend J from the other post was with her at the time, and had been wanting me to tell her about how T reacted)
    It had been raining when we went out my car, so while we were waiting to pick up my sister from school, T realized he had an extra shirt, and so he said "Well you have seen me swimming, so I dont care"

Unfortunately, after I dropped him off, he had a big fight with his girlfriend, so now I am worried that he might do something really stupid to try to get her love back. plus he hasn't been answering texts from anyone.

the other person I came out to, may not know yet, but I indirectly told one of my teachers by mentioning it in an assignment I turned in yesterday, and she was going to grade them this weekend.

2. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations for telling your friend. I'm sorry you are worrying about him now :frowning2:
    I hope everything will go fine with your teacher as well.
    Take care, Cécile

3. x2x2x2x2y2

Congrats!! I hope everything is ok with your friend, and that your teacher is good with you being gay. :slight_smile:

4. Techcompu2

Well, I texted my friend today, and he said my being gay wont change anything between us. So I am happy about that. however he is still upset about the fight with his girlfriend, so he said he might be a loner for a while.