1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

second post here...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Danny19, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Danny19

well if you read my previous post im support and advice you know what im talking about..

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38638

I finally told N. I promised myself i had to tell her today and i did. While G left to work, me and N went to take the bus home. From the whole time that i got on the bus i tried to figure out a way to tell her. I asked her a few things about her being a lesbian and i tried to hint it. I asked her when she came out, how she felt, and how she knew someone was gay because she had a good "gaydar". I didnt believe it was toyo good cuz she couldnt tell if i was gay. Anyways the bus ride home was around 50 minutes. When we were around 5 minutes away from our stop I asked her if she thought I was gay. And she said no, and i was about to tell her that i was. But first she asked as in a joke if i wanted to tell her something and she giggled. I nodded and said yes. N smiled and thought i was lying. it took me 3 minutes to convince her i was. Since i played a prank on N and G before about dropping out of college she thought i was doing the same about this. I kept laughing and told her i was serious. She wanted me to prove it, but there wasnt a way unless i got a boner for a guy.. haha. When she finally believed me she asked me if i was gonna tell G, i told her i was definitely gonna tell her, i just didnt know when. Anyways when we got off she told me I shouldve told her since the start of the bus ride so we could talk more. We talked for about 15 minutes about it and then she left.

I felt so good that i wanted to tell the world haha. I was happy after that. I wanted to keep talking to her but she had to leave. Hopefully i will tell G tmrw. I cant wait, i wanna see her reaction since N's reaction was funny. haha.

Thank you all for your support. I know feel like i want to be more open to people about this. (!)

2. s5m1

Congratulations! I am very happy for you.

3. Danny19

thank you.. feel happy for myself too.. :slight_smile:

4. donnie5

I'm happy for you!! I know how great it feels to get it out after such a long time it's better than any drug no one could imagine the relief. I hope the best for you it gets easier after each one.(!)(!)(!)

5. x2x2x2x2y2

Congrats!! That's great!! Hope that G has a good reaction too!! :slight_smile:

6. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    congratulations - the first is always the hardest!!! Good luck with the rest :slight_smile:

7. Jim1454

AWESOME!! Congrats!