1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yes 3rd person!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Danny19, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Danny19

ok so if have read my other recent post you will know that i wanted to tell a friend, G. So today me an another friend N, who i came out to yesterday went with her one the bus so G could go home. The point was so that i could tell her. I was so nervous that i didnt even tell her. At the end G was going to get on a metro to get home and we said bye to each other. when she was getting on i felt that i needed to tell her but i couldnt, so i told N to tell her. When all of a sudden she shouted "Dan's gay!!" I turned around and looked at G. Her reaction was serious. I ended up telling her through a text right after. It took me a while to make her believe me. For some reason neither of them believed me at first. It was frustrating trying to make G believe me until she did. I felt good and I still do. I wanna keep coming out, but im nervous about the ppl im telling. Right now i feel like i can yell it out, but if i would actually get up and try to do it I wont. I wish i couldve told her face to face, but oh well. Im still happy she was okay with it and even better im open with them. I just met them both like 3 weeks ago and i feel like we r gonna be good friends... thanks to evryone and their advice...(!)

2. foofighter

Congrats!!! At least you told her! I've done the same thing and I ended up never telling them. It will get easier as you tell more people and become more confident with yourself being gay. That's something I'm working on right now: just telling more people and getting more support to make myself more comfortable with myself.

3. x2x2x2x2y2

Congrats!! I'm happy for you. I'm glad you're friends are taking it well. :slight_smile:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations (*hug*) I'm happy for you that your friends are supportive.

5. Danny19

thank you all!!