1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out but not completely.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ehurley, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ehurley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As a child I always found myself interested with girls I don't know why I just did but, at the same time... you were SUPPOSED to like guys... so I always went after a guy. When I was in the 8th grade my best friend kissed me (Worst kiss ever) but still something in me sparked.... holy crap... I LIKE this... Yet, I continued to date guys... 9th grade came around found a guy I thought I liked.... started seeing him... cheated on him with a girl... a year later he and I broke up... I still saw guys... 10th grade I saw this blonde haired, 5'2" angel with beautiful eyes... my heart melted... we started to date.. kissing her felt soooo right.. then she dumped me... okay back to guys... spend a few months with a guy think I really dig him... he dumps me... 11th grade... none of the guys in school interest me... but, dated a guy for a month then a girl asked me out so I dumped him and started seeing a girl.. .again REALLY dug it we broke up. My ex from 10th grade come to my new school and I try my damnest to be with her.. instead it's a weird triangle of her and i, her and my ex boyfriend from high school, me and that ex bf... then stops... I fall for this girl who puts butterflies in my stomach and get let down... so, I start seeing my best friends cousin.. we get married a month after my 18th birthday... the whole time I am not happy with the marriage and don't enjoy making love with him.. during a "break" I start messing around with the blonde angel again and she leaves so, I take him back.... we have THREE kids... my marriage is bad REALLY bad.. I find the ex bf from 10th grade online and we start talking again.... i hook up with him and kick my p.o.s. jerk of a husband out... while seeing this guy he asks me to marry him.. thinking I am okay with yes I say yes.. probably because ANYTHING was a great improvement over my last marriage... in the meantime.. I've kissed several girls... LOVE the feeling of it cant stop thinking about it... and now... here I am.. I have three kids and live with a guy that I am not really into but, afraid to leave none the less. I am "seeing" a girl (the girl from 11th grade) that he doesn't know about.... I feel horrible but, kissing her is like magic I feel tingles everywhere. I talk to family/friends and they say "you know just because you have kids and are with a guy does not mean you are bi.... I think to myself ... okay when you look for "entertainment" what are looking for... girls... when you think about all the guys you've been with and how many girls you've kissed which did you enjoy more... girls by far... and since I've not yet "slept" with a girl I can't compare that... but, it's pretty much looking like... I am a lesbian even though I've been with .... 10 guys... I keep thinking something is wrong with them... but, no.. it's ME!! I like girls!!! I freaking love them.

So now here I am, I am a lesbian with three kids stuck in a relationship that I am not sure how to end.:icon_sad:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC, im not sure I can give you the best advice as I have never been in the position that you are in, however I can say that you have come to a great place, there are lots of people here who will be able to help you. All of the advisors always have great advice no matter what the problem and there are several members who have been in your position and have been married so im sure they will be able to give you some really useful advice.

3. Eleanor Rigby

Hi and welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    First, nothing is wrong with you, there is nothing wrong about being a lesbian.
    Your journey so far had been quite complicated, and I am not saying you're in an easy situation right now. But you're only 26, you've got all your life ahead to improve your situation.
    I think the first thing you have to think about is to end to current "official" relationship with the guy you are dating. I know leaving him can be a scary thing to do, but you'd probably be able to figure out what to do next if you were single for a little while.
    Maybe you should think about trying to find an LGBT association in your area. It could really help you going through this to have a support group to attend.
    If you're in the US, you can check on the Pflag website. You may find usefull informations for yourself, and for your family and friends as well : http://community.pflag.org/Page.aspx?pid=594
    And I encourage you to stick around. They are a lot of different people with a lot of different backgrounds on here, but I am sure you'll find helpful people who will be able to relate to what you're going through.
    Make yourself at home and see you around :slight_smile:
    Take care (*hug*) Cécile

4. peaceandlies

Just say "I'm sorry .........(name), but i have something to tell you. I really care for you, but this relationship is living a lie, and i cant do it anymore. I'd also like to confess that i'm with a girl right now, and that i'm so sorry i cheated on you all this time."