1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to a friend,possibly two.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Alex1705, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Alex1705

Hey guys ^^.
    I've just joined, and I saw this section, so what the heck, I'm gonna write my "coming out" story down.

So, this happened a week ago.
    My friend and I were chatting, we're both pretty open, him and I.
    Somehow, he was struggling to tell me how he has hots for a guy from school, who is 2 years older.
    Anyway, I was pretty cool with it, we were having fun and just talking about everything, and we both somehow got to a conclusion that we can both fall for people mainly on their characteristics, not based on their looks or for that matter, sex.
    We keep stabbing each other heavily daily about the guys we like, but it's kind of fun, as we both know we're probably bi.

Now, there's another friend of ours, whom we're really close to, and she's as open as we are about it. We all know each others for 2 years, but have developed strong friendships and we believe each other.
    So, it's came up a few times, about me and him both being bi, and somehow it was made joke of by the three of us, but she obviously knows, I think.
    We were at Marc's house, watching a movie, and after we just talked/drooled over the guys we like.
    We even watched some gay version of the L-Word.

I go to a school, where all people are pretty cool. It's really unique school.
    Most people are metal/emo/plain weird style, everyone you could say is, just weird, so it's pretty cool.

But,now come my homophobic parents.
    My dad is like...The biggest macho-agressive-homophobe, period.
    He has this need to shout "queer" whenever he sees a gay man,or even slightly feminine one.
    He like goes around hating bi/gay people, saying how it's sick, it's abnormal and all those kinds of homophobic crap. I think he even goes to pride parade to beat people up.
    Asshole. I hate him, so freaking much.

Mom, on the other side,is a bit less hphobe, but she's not cool with it either. But, again, she's like ... extra supportive to me in whatever I do, and I love her so much. She would understand, I think. I do think.

Oh, I also remember one day, when I was younger, my dad told me I could be ANYTHING but queer, literally anything. Child molester, murderer. But not queer.
    I was like 10 or 11.

The good thing is, my grandparents have signed a deal already, when I turn 18, I get an apartment and a car signed on me, only on me, and no way to deny that, by anything, so I will be able to move out, and maybe tell them.
    But doubt I will, because, I would still need colleage money.
    Just don't know.

Excuses for the wall of text ^^