1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I actually told 3 people (different events)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Totoro, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Totoro

:confused: Well.. being in university, and moving away from high school friends... and with the whole 'boyfriend' thing... I kind of began to tell my friends from high school. We still maintain some sort of connection (good ones), and we talk often and such even though we all go to different schools now.
    Anywho first one was P... I had support from my 'friend' and through my stupidity I started a large week long mind game... with hints and what not. It was during the start of summer, actually... And when I told him... he just brushed it off and we continued talking like it didn't matter a single bit.
    A was the 2nd one, who I had a really close relationship with in my 2nd year of high school, but we kind of moved apart... We got closer after I told her, and now we're so much closer... :grin: I simply told her outright rather than beating around the bush as I normally do (Because I had told her way back that I thought I might be bi) so I cleared things up, and yea :slight_smile: We talk all the time now, we've become real close! (so much so that, sadly I talk to her more than her boyfriend haha) We now talk about guys and stuff all the time xD
    The 3rd was just today, and I didn't really tell him, he kind of deduced... (i actually told him a few moments ago) and Yea :3 I'm really still bad at this, I find it nerve wracking every time I try to tell someone... I thought it'd get easier but it really doesn't for me xD

And that's about it, just thought I'd share :slight_smile: In all honesty, I never expected myself to get this far... But it wasn't really all me, I had a lot of support and stuff, it really helped a whole lot with the process.

2. jblack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congrats!!

Side bar: your little animated thing is messing with my head :S

3. x2x2x2x2y2

Congrats!! That's great!! :slight_smile:

4. Smile

I have a few friends that did that. They make you feel so much more confident about coming out to others huh?
    Naww, that is so awesome! Congratulations on having such an amazing person in your life!
    I don't think anyone has deduced it with me. Some have had their past suspicions but no one has actually asked me. Hope he took it well, you didn't really state his reaction.
    Sigh, I know the feeling. I thought it would all be so much more easier after my main friend group took it so well but I just struggle to tell my new friends. That could have something to do with them being christian though...

Overall, I am very happy for you. Step by step you are getting closer to being fully out. One day, we shall both know the joy of it! Good luck with the other people in your life!

5. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations (*hug*) I'm happy you're getting some support.
    Take care, Cécile