1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A year!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AlyssWonderland, Oct 10, 2010.

1. AlyssWonderland

I completely forgot to post this thread the day of but... As of October 5th, its been a year since I first came out to anyone! I really can't believe it. I don't know if I'm the only one who got the whole ohmygodthatscrazy feeling, but WOO! I'm super happy!

A year ago I was talking to who is now my best friend, and we came out to each other at the same time. He said he was gay, I asked how he knew because I knew I liked girls but I was still kinda unsure what to call myself, he asked how I knew I was straight, I said I'm not. That was pretty much when it was clear to me I am bi. He knew far before he told me and he came out alot quicker this year, so he's been a huge help getting me through it. I really can't believe its been a year. So much has changed in that year, I can't even comprehend it. I came out to everyone but extended family this year. I never thought I would be able to do that, ever.

Sooo yeah I really don't know the reason I'm posting this but I felt as though I should. So WOO! (!) Me, my best friend, and one of my old best friends (who actually came out the same day I did!) had a party on Skype to celebrate since we couldn't all see each other. Celebrations are fun. And I'm sorta rambling now, probably because its almost 3 am. I should probably go sleep. Night. :slight_smile:

2. x2x2x2x2y2

That's great!!! My 1-year anniversary(right word??) is coming up soon too!!! I'm really excited. lol

Anyways, congrats!! :slight_smile: