1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Danny19, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Danny19

Well i came out to this girl,V, who is in all of my college classes. I wasnt on planning on telling her but i did. My friend who is a lesbian,N, decided to tell her. N and I were sitting down at the school food court. Then she passed by on her way to subway, then she passed by and N told her to sit. She said that since it national coming out week, Then V interrupts and says you want to come out. haah i laughed because it was so funny. N was shocked because she didnt know V knew. Well apparently V has one of the greatest Gaydars ever.. haha She said that there was something about N that made her seem like she was gay. We were talking for like 15 minutes after that when i decided to tell her i was too. So i asked V if she thought i was gay, she said yea aand i was just surprised because she was the only one that got it right. She told me that by the way i talk to girls makes me seem like i wasnt straight. she said that usually all straight guys have a hard time talking to girls and mostly the pretty ones, but she noticed it comes to me naturally. Oh and also because i hang out with only girls. I wanted her to be surprised but oh well. haha. I need some guy friends..

(!)

2. yourillusion

Sounds like a decent experience. Too bad you didn't surprise her like you wanted though. Good luck with finding the guy friends. Is there anyone your friend with good gaydar can introduce you to?

3. Danny19

yea.. haha.. i told her i needed to hang out with her more so she can find me some guys.. haha. since my gaydar is really bad. haha