1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story .... 75% of it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by gilca, Sep 29, 2007.

1. gilca

well fisrt time i realized i was gay was in 5 grade i always like boys but it was always like playing and that year a new girl came and with her i fell in love, lol she hate me though but for me she was special, and then i changed schools and in 6 grade my teachers doughter who was in my class became my first gf but also almost all of the bot in my class where my bf at some point that year, at that point i didnt even know what gay was for me it was completly normal until i told my mom and she took my to a therapist because i was "confused" and there i realized i wasnt but to make my mom happy i told her i was because i also realized that for her i was doing something bad and not to hurt her i lied. so i though i was bi and i didnt do anything with another girl, i hated it i hated myself for being that way until like in 11 grade after A LOT of stuff i did that got me in to a few more therepists not only because of my being gay but also some problems at home, i got to acept it and be happy with it.

But then i realized i wasnt atracted to boys anymore and all my attention went to girls all the time and i though well maibe im a lesbian but i didnt want to be because at lest i could fake it to my family with a bf if im bi is not gonna bother me but if im a lesbian ....
    I started college an i got a bf wanting to make sure of what i was and yes i went to bed with him for the first time in my life and after a few months of trying i realized i am a lesbian, i also though maibe it was him but no all i could do was think of girls.

and thats it with a few details off lol

2. Re: My strory .... 75% of it

aww that stinks that you had to go to therapy and lie for your mom but it's good that you finally know who you are :grin:

3. gilca

Re: My strory .... 75% of it

i know it sucked but now i have friends that know and that makes me feel good also my one of my sisters knows and one of my cousins 2:thumbsup: