1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to More Family

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by James, Oct 24, 2010.

1. James

It all started with me going to my boyfriends apartment for the weekend. I told a few people that I was going to a meeting for my New York City trip that I'm going on in December and my uncle became suspicious because a meeting would not take all day, let alone all night.

After getting home and online I received a message from my good friend Jessica who is dating my cousin saying they are all suspicious because I wouldn't have taken all weekend and the guy I was with was gay and in a relationship (they found this out by creeping his Facebook profile.) At first I wasn't going to mention anything, but after a few minutes I decided I would because from what I've heard, my aunt is really accepting and loves gay people.

Her response:

After I told her I decided to text my cousin and tell her, since I'd rather her find out through me instead of someone else. As usual, she was accepting, including her boyfriend.

Needless to say, I'm extremely happy. My aunt will be telling my uncle for me since I'm not the best at bringing these sort of things up in a conversation. :icon_bigg

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! It's great that everyone is so accepting and supports you! :slight_smile:

3. x2x2x2x2y2

That's great!! Congrats!! :slight_smile:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations :slight_smile: I am happy for your everything is going fine. (*hug*)

5. James

Thank you (*hug*) it will take some time but I am working on telling my grandmother next.

6. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Thats great!! Congrats

7. NordicSpirit

YAY!! Congrats!! :grin: