1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Lil story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Mr.Pushover, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Mr.Pushover

Okay Okay. So, I started accepting myself just last year, when I was about 14, and it's been very eventful, I guess. so when I was 12 my oldest sister (who is a lesbian) started asking me if I liked guys, because she found some "interesting" things. ANYWAYS, I denied it and went into hiding for another year and a half. During 8th grade when I was 13, I started realizing more and more my attraction to guys, and I would force myself to forget about them and focus on girls, and only girls. By the end of 8th grade I became really depressed about it, I came close to suicide one night because of it, but I got through that phase..

I starting looking at a forum, for a band I liked, and it had a thread for it, in which I initially denied being anywhere near attracted to the same sex, but supportive of gays. I then grew into the site and came out subtly, and that was probably for the best, because I learned a lot about dealing with coming to terms with myself..
    I then came to high school, and still denied it to every one of my new friends (I didn't go to the same middle school as they all did, so I didn't know anyone at first) until October of '09

I started falling heavily for this guy (the first guy I had ever had a real crush on) who at the time, was my friend, and I didn't know how to deal with any of this, while hiding in the closet. I then was chatting with my friend Barbara and I told her everything about me liking guys and that one specific guy, and she became persona numero uno, that knew about it, and over facebook too. (I wish it wasn't like that, but ehh) So I then came out to my friend Hannah IRL, and then my friend Emily over facebook.

Then one night me and my sister were working at this haunted trail fundraiser for a school, and while I was sitting on the ground, acting all depressed, she tlaked to me, and I ended up tellin her, and she said "Haha, okay, I think I already knew that". I smiled :grin:
    I then ended up telling the guy I liked about my feelings for him, and he was pretty confused at first and it ended with him saying "You like me?" Which at that point, my father was coming downstairs where I was on the computer, so I had to ditch that page on facebook. I messaged him and told him "Blah blah I know you're straight and I hope we can still be friends" He said "I LOVE YOU LETS MAKE HOT BABIES" "I don't hate anybody, and yeah I think we can stay friends" Which made life fantabulous

Anyways I stopped liking him eventually and moved on to this guy named Josh, which I ended up stopped liking him when I liked this girl named Shelby, and that ended too. But I continued coming out gradually.

CONTINUING ON, I told my oldest sister and she was all "OMG I knew it."
    Over the summer, Josh that I had liked December of '09, wasback in my life, only this time we both liked each other.. I was very happy, but that has nothing to do with coming out. One of my most recent and most sticking out coming out story is when I was in Seattle staying with family friends (They had a kid named Pierson, about a year and 3 months younger than myself). I visit them every summer for about 2 weeks, this year was my 5th year I think. But, one night I was laying on Pierson's couch in his room and I felt like coming out to him cause he was one of my good friends, so I was like

"Hey Pierson"
    P-"yeah?"
    Me- "I gotta tell you something cause you're a good friend and stuff"
    P- "Okay, what?"
    Me- "I don't know what you'll think about it, but I'm bi"
    P- " Uhh okay haha"
    Me- "That's it? haha"
    P- "Yeah, I guess"
    Me- "Don't tell anybody, k?"
    P- *Grabs his dog Freckles"Freckles guess what? Kevin's BI!"
    Me- "Haha nice"

No one I know had been very shocked except this one girl, but she was fine with it.
    NOW all I need to do is come out to my parents! Fun, fun.

2. x2x2x2x2y2

Sounds like everythings gone good so far. :slight_smile:

Good luck when you come out to your parents!!

3. Jim1454

Good for you! I'm glad things have gone well for you so far!