1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

practically Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by yeahyeah, Nov 13, 2010.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Well this is my story. Im bisexual and I accepted to myself like in 4th semester of High school. I started watching a lot this guy in my class but I didnt pay much attention to that. So, one night I was thinking in the girl I like (I still like her a lot) and then in my mind this guy appeared and I was like ok why im thinking a lot in him? after a few time I accepted to myself, that was an easy step lol.
    I told this to my friend in 5th semester and she was like didnt believe me at first. Actually it was funny cause I told her via MSN: I have something to tell you. She was like please tell me now and i said no, tomorrow. She insisted and I said no several times. After a while she said: OMG, are you going to tell me you are Bi? And I was like umm yeah its exactly that, then she said: You are lying, I was joking. Anyway next day I told her everythingand that I liked this guy (Not the same from my class, another guy she knew) and she was like so talk to him. Ater some days I added him on facebook and we started talking (he was in the same high school I was) after a week of talking via MSN we saw each other in school one friday and we talked (It was a very cool day) We kinda dated for two weeks. In that time a few friends knew. One of them knew the day I talked with this guy that friday cause she and him are friends. Some others knew because they are gay and my friend I first told, made them know about me. These two guys were at my class too. So after the two weeks with this guy(gay and everyone knows about him) (I was so exited) he dumped me so I was so sad. He got mad at me after a while cause I was looking for him a lot. I was in depression and in that time of depression a lot of my friends knew abotu me, I didnt care anymore about who knew. I told a lot of my classmates and some were like ohh you are joking right? and stuff but they took it very well. Some others in school knew because people talk you know and people can be very gossipy. Some cousins knew about me, but my family (brother, sisters and parents) dont know. Now Im at college and told some friends in my classroom but im not very sure if I want everybody knows and theres this guy in school who likes me and he want me to try something with him but with that people would know :frowning2: Im really confused right now. Besides some of my friends of high school think Im gay but I dont consider myself gay, Cause i like both women and men. I dont know waht do you think but thats my position so far. (Sorry if you dont understad some things, sometimes I dont know how to express what Im thinking, Im from Mexico lol)

2. x2x2x2x2y2

Couple questions:

Why don't you want people from college to know that you're bi??

Do you like the guy that likes you??

Also, congrats on coming this far!! You should be proud that you've taken steps, so really think about it.

And about the friends thinking you're gay, correct them and tell them that you're bi. If they keep saying you're gay then just ignore them because you know yourself more than they do.

3. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I dont want people form college know because well I dont know Im again in that phase, I thought I had pass through that but I guess Im not u.u
    And I dont like the guy like that, I mean he made me feel good with all his comments but Im not sure.

4. x2x2x2x2y2

If you don't like him in that way, then tell him that but gently.

Also, if you don't feel like coming out to your new friends, there's no need to do it right now. It's up to you when you wanna come out, so don't feel pressured into doing it. And hey, maybe one day you'll decide that you wanna come out to them. :slight_smile:

5. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I came out to another two in my classroom. It was OK :slight_smile: