1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A sort of coming out - and thanks

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Bromptonrocks, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is the first thread I've started.

I'm not out to anybody but a couple of close friends. I'm sure everyone can relate to how it affects you keeping this "dark secret" inside.

However, since coming onto EC a couple of weeks ago I've had the opportunity to talk with like-minded members in the chat room and on MSN/AIM about how I feel and how things are for me. It's been a geat "release" of all the pent-up emotions that are running through me. They say talking helps and it sure has done on this occasion. It's great to be talking "gaytalk" and not feeling inhibited.

So a big thanks to all those I've chatted with (you know who you are!) and a big thanks to EC for being there.

Anybody reading this who hasn't joined EC - get in here quick. I spent two months reading the posts before joining. I should have done it sooner. I'd have had the big grin on my face for much longer if I'd joined sooner.

Many thanks.

2. Tom

Tom Guest

yep its tru al of it!

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm happy you are an active participant now and that it's doing you some good! Welcome!

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

YEr glad ur happy ^_^

5. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly! I also feel much better since I found EC :icon_bigg

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Omg i found EC after being banned from ### and i just took one look at the site and said OMG this is what i been looking for! A place to talk openly about me being gay. And i joined that same night. I dont regret anything and thanks to EC i came out to my friends and made some cool friends here =D

7. SpikySpice

Sure EC is a great place to share advices and knowledge together:slight_smile:, like a family, everyone is ready to help everyone

8. charli3

9. Jim1454

I'm glad you found it as helpful as I have! Yay for EC!

10. xequar

This really is a great place, isn't it? It sure helped me when I needed it, and I'm still glad I joined. Occasionally, I even have something relevant to say, too! :wink: