1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fail Fail Fail

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MMAnick, Dec 28, 2010.

1. MMAnick

I wanted to come out to a friend of mine the other day but couldnt. I started the conversation just how i planed but couldnt finish how i wanted and now i feel really lame for not being able to. We were texting and it went like this:

Me: Hey watsup you had a good holiday?
    Her: Yes, it was cool. Yours?
    Me: It was good. I'm at work right now and seen some shoes you might be intersted in what size you wear in mens and kids?
    Her: 7 in men's 5.5 in kids. Thanks for thinking about me. You work all day?
    Me: Naw i get off at 4
    Her: Cool, be safe in this weather
    Me: Iight i will, thanks

Instead of what i wanted to say which was "iight i will but I do want to talk to you about something thats been going on with me...." and take it from there. Idk why but i just couldnt force myself to do it. Its frustrating how I've been planing this and cant go though with it :bang:

2. concklin

People hesitate like that all the time. Plus since you were at work it's probably better that you didn't come out via text - as you'd be texting more and might get in trouble for being on your phone (assuming that's part of the policy of your job, but I could be wrong)

Anyway, another - and probably better - opportunity will come where you can come out to her. It will happen (*hug*)

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shit, I backed off many times and wayy worse then that. You'll get there don't sweat it oo much

4. Grex20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Make sure you are calm and ready to accept questions, queries and whatnot. Prior to coming out, think positive thoughts! Never focus on the worst case scenario, instead focus on how good you will feel when you come out :slight_smile: