1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wanted to vent

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by radiantdawn, Jan 17, 2011.

1. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

Ugh, gosh. This guy who's openly bi at my school is a friend of my friend. So anyways, this guy's trying to be nice to me and start conversations with me and whatnot. And then today he said I'm acting nervous around him and stuff. And then he said he thinks he knows something about me (he was purposely vague cause he didn't want to spread it, I guess) . And then I eventually wrote down and showed him, "Am i obvious?"

And then he said that he knew ever since we started talking to each other (like, 5 days prior). It surprises me I guess, cause all my friends are straight girls who never had a clue -_- . And then some bi guy comes along and he just KNOWS. And UGHHHHH

I'm pretty sure I didn't have gaydar installed when I was created : ( . Maybe he only knows cause he has exp, idk... But yeah, makes me feel pretty dumb about myself for some reason. He's the only person who's guessed about my sexuality, I applaud him DX

It's a weird change from when I used to try and hint to my straight friends that I was gay -_-

excerpt example:

me: I like someone
    them: who?
    me: someone in our english class who has 6 letters in their name, and 4 of those letters are 2 pairs of matching letters.
    them: Ummm. Minnie?
    me: No =p
    them: Well, who else is there?!?!
    me: *in my head: Philip* *facepalm*

anyways.... =p I don't know what I'm expecting, I'm just feeling kinda sucktastic today -_-. gawd I want a bf so bad.

2. Sorry you're feeling sucktastic, it must be hard to want to tell but have people not getting it. Maybe you're good friends haven't noticed because they're more focused on who you are aside from your sexuality. That's how a lot of my friends were.

3. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

Is he knowing a bad thing?...
    And well, he seems to be interested in you...=P

4. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

>_< He has a girlfriend, and he's done sexual stuff with girls and guys. Like.... oral stuff >_> So... not my type. But if he DID ask me out... I'd do it without a second thought JUST cause I'm desperate D :

EDIT: Also, I'm currently hard core crushing on some guy. So I wanna see how that goes, when I talk to him this Friday *crosses fingers*

#4 radiantdawn, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
  5. Paper Heart

I think gaydar is something that you develop over time, usually after you come out. I know I can spot a gay guy, never lesbians though, a mile away. Which is tough because I know when my straight crushes are straight.