1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my coming out time line

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by PurpleGirl, Jan 24, 2011.

1. PurpleGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I will be 30 in April and still confused but...

When I was 17 I came out to my older cousin (she was cool with it)

When I went away to college in 99 I feel in love with my RA not sure if it was lust or just pure love for her for helping me adjust to college 2 years later I told my quad mates..I even told one of them I had a crush on her. they were shocked they didn't know what to do so they told there other friends..I also had a crush on one of their friends who played soccer.

in 2002...I had a thing for someone at work. I told one of my supervisors (I think) he was also gay.

my 2nd college in 04 I join the GLBT student club...but didn't really label myself and none of my classmates knew.

along that year or so one day I was really upset and crying at home, I told my mom I think i was gay..or bisexual...and she said..well which one...

later on my older cousin, I told her siblings. These are my cousins cousins. I am not close to my first cousins to tell them ANYTHING about my life.

When I had my first and only (sad about the only part) had my girlfriend I told on of the cousins and she was supportive.

In the past year or two..I been receiving mental health services for my depression/anxiety and I "feel for" 2 of my providers...

NOW-----I have a new therapist who I sorta told her my confusion b/c I still am. I also told her that I thin she is gay....SHE meets the stereotypes...its JUST SOOO OBIVOUS!!!!!
    so that is a hard time for me to have a therapist that I am pretty sure is gay.

and that's why I am here...continuing:dry::dry::dry: my path...but now a days I have sexual fanaities of both sexes.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC, im sure we can help you with some of your confusion here.

3. Breenie18

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow.... its all so difficult isnt it? Well i wish you the best of lucks of figurering out your path. Because know one knows more than you unfourtunatly (would have been nice if we could get a handbook or something). Lol, but if you want to talk more about comming out we most defenitly can! \(^_^)/

4. PurpleGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i would like to chat sometime...can you relate to my "timeline" ??

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey you might not have meant me but if you want to talk I dont mind.