1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I came out to my mom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by yeahyeah, Feb 12, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Ok this is what happened:
    Thursday night I asked for going out on friday with two friends and my mom asked me if I had money and I said no so she said: then you can't go. My boyfriend was ready for travel here to my city so I needed to go out with him, so my plan was to get money and go out with him on friday. I was thinking and thinking and then I was like: I can't lie to my mom like this, telling her I'm going with two friends when I'm going to see my bf. So I got up and went to her room. I entered and: Mom can I talk to you?

I told her that I wasn't going to meet my friends on friday that I wanted to see just a friend and she asked me who, then I said Jorge. She was like ok, so what, then I told her that I wanted to see him and he was traveling form Colima to see me. She was like: Ok, so... this guy what does he want with you? I satyed in silence for about a minute. Then I said: I like him.

She asked me: are you confused? and then I told her everything. She told me that if that she is my mom and she will always love me. we talked for a little while and everything is cool, I guess. Actually after the talk she was like: so are you going to go out eat tomorrow? and I said yes, the she said: ok let me give you some money. :grin: and I asked er if I could see this guy on saturday too and she said yes. So everything is ok, I guess. :slight_smile:

2. silvousplait

silvousplait Guest

That sounds cool, she sounds readily supportive of you. :grin:

3. No One

That's great!

4. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

CONGRATS on coming out to your mom!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:( I wish my mom was that easy to approach, She'd probably freak out and stuff XD)

5. Eleanor Rigby

Congratutlations for coming out to your mom :slight_smile: I'm glad she is loving and supportive

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your mom, that's awesome! :slight_smile:

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Congrats on deciding to tell her! Really glad she took it well :slight_smile: