1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Coming Out-This Time, He Knew

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Iniquity, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Iniquity

Hey, guys. So yesterday, after finding out that the second guy I've had an attraction to in my time being out is taken, I randomly decided to tell my acting partner about it. But the thing is, this is the first person I've come out to ever that already knew I was gay and was not surprised by me telling them. Literally, it was the like most normal conversation in the world after we were done rehearsing our scene.

I feel great because in reality, that reaction I long for (it could mean I'm not passing for straight as much), but I'm also wondering how he knew already (gotta ask still so I'm not assuming). Anyway, I think I found another really good friend in him.

2. Tiny Catastrophe

That's great. Congrats. And as for how he knew, sometimes people can just tell and are good at picking up on things like that. Like when I came out to some of my friends they were like "well no shit, it took you long enough to tell us" and then there was my dad and stepmom who apparently had a bet going. When I told them my stepmom turned to my dad and said "You owe me 20, I called this when she was 5" lol XD

3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Congrats! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm happy it went so well for you!

4. hplsromantic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    see bold.

course he knew. even actors that arent gay are around enough gay people to know what to look for.

#4 hplsromantic, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011