1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my sister!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zerogravity, Mar 13, 2011.

1. zerogravity

ok, so after my disaster fail of trying to tell my friends this morning, I get a call from my sister. She is like "I'm taking a break from studying, why don't we meet up and go for a walk?" I was like "sure I'm coming back from the ski hill, I'll meet you".

So, during the walk she was telling me how when the Japan earthquake happened last week she woke up with a terrible feeling that something bad happened. I was joking that she was psychic. So at one point I just blurted out "so, with all of your psychic powers, did you ever guess that I was gay?" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So she looks at me, and she's like, oh yeah, I realized you were gay when you were around 7, yeah I always knew and its no big deal! (she is 3 years older than me). This is a bit crazy to be because I didn't know until I was 12!! She even knew what guys I had crushes on! So the reason she didn't say anything is because she asked a councillor what to do and they said not to push me and I would come out when I'm ready.

So I'm baffled about the whole thing. My parents didn't know, but my big sister said it was obvious? Now I wonder how many of my friends know! :icon_bigg What a crazy day!

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's awesome! Congrats on telling her and for having a kickass sister! :slight_smile:

3. EM68

Congrats !!!

4. straal1972

Congrats Zerogravity. You have an awesome sister. Both my sister and female cousin knew all along that I was gay too. You will come across this with some other people as well. Don't be shocked or alarmed. Don't get angry they didn't tell you, you probably wouldn't have accepted it from them ( I know I wouldn't have).

5. Psychedelic

Out Status:
    A few people
    My sister is the first one I came out to. She didn't really expect it... She was however very understanding!