1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one of those Facebook coming outs

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Giorria, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Giorria

Giorria Guest

Thread title pretty much says it all, I'm now out on facebook as of last night so everyone should know about me now.

I've had my 'interests' part changed for a couple of weeks and had no one notice it so I decided to post a status on facebook to tell everyone. All day yesterday I was trying to think of how I would word it and in the end I did so in a way I thought would humour people aswell. I posted it during my second break on the computers at work.

Can't say I was expecting much but the responses on both facebook and text were fantastic, and I can finally start being myself again!

2. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

Congrats! What a big step, I'm glad it worked out!

3. confusedxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Congratulations!!! :grin:

4. Giorria

Giorria Guest

Thanks, I was incredibly surprised with some of the responses from people I know.

One of the guys who i've been a little unsure of was sending me texts saying how he would be there for me if there was any trouble over it, I feel a little bit bad for my previous judgement now. I explained it all to him and he understands though luckily. :slight_smile:

5. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Congrats! (*hug*)

6. InaRut

Congradulations!

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's amazing! Congrats! :slight_smile:

8. Ianthe

Congratulations! That's wonderful!