1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My older sister is the best!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Zorn, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Zorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She seriously cracks me up. Too bad I got this email like 3 days after talking to my mom about it (after I sent the email.) I'm glad at least a part of my life is going pretty good.

Here's what I sent her:

Oh, how to say this.................................................................................I'm gay! HAhahaha. Surprise! I'm pretty sure you at least had some inkling anyway. I hope you still love me, I can't imagine that you wouldn't. We need to meet and spend some time together soon, because I miss my big sister. Are you okay with this? Brother already knows, Punki and her family have known for a while. I'm also going to tell Kessiah in an email later today. I would tell you in person, but I would probably just sit there and not be able to say it. You must, under no circumstances tell mom. I intend to tell her myself later in the week. I don't think she'll be as accepting as you or Kessiah, so her email will have to be a little different. If you have any questions, just ask (I won't consider anything as "going too far.") This is very hard for me to do, but I will feel so much better after it's done. My tummy hurts . Sorry if I've ruined the rest of your day, or shocked the pants off of you. What do you think mom's reaction will be? C'mon, everybody should have at least had a feeling about it by now. What do you think Kessiah's reaction will be?

Well, I love you so much, and I think this will make us much closer, right?
    I'll be sick until you respond, so hurry up.

double love ya.

P.S. Check out this hottie (hahahah, is this inappropriate?)

Here's what she sent me:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Im alil shocked but not really. I think we've all had an idea for awhile. Or at least I did. Im proud of you for coming out and saying it! That must've taken sum guts! Well Im here to support you. Thats what family is for. But you Most Deffinately HAVE TO TELL MOM IN PERSON!!! DO NOT E-MAIL THIS NEWS TO HER! ..I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL THIS TO MOM!! She deserves to hear it from you in person not through sum crappy e-mail no matter how nice you try to make it sound. And you know Im right!!! So I hope I have caught you in time before you have done it! I know Ive had this e-mail for awhile I just havn't gotten the chance to read it yet since Ive been moving. We still dont have it set up yet. Im over at moms now e-mailn you bk but she's asleep so dont worry. Please, Please tell mom in person Jayd! If not for her do it for me cause its going to be hard on her and I truly think she'd take it better knowing you were brave enough to tell her to her face! I will be disapointed in you if you don't! I know it's probally going to be the hardest thing you've had to do but you need to be a grown up and do it! This is who you are and you shouldnt have to be ashamed of it. K? When do you plan on telln your dad and grandma? I think your grandma will be shocked but ok too. I don' t know bout your dad. OMG.. You have to tell Gran! Yikes! Who else have you told? You better tell mom before you tell anyone else in the family! You know how word spreads around here! She's already going to be upset when she finds out that us kids knew before her. But oh well I think she'll be ok. I really think you should get together with her this weekend! If you wnt me and Kessiah there for moral support we can be! You can even come to my new house to do it if you don't wana go somewhere else. But just don't think about it too much or it'll make you too scared and sick! You cant drag this out much longer bud! Cause she needs to know! With everything else she's had to deal with this year you might as well hit her with another1 so hpfully nxt year will be better and won't have so many blows. But anyway... so you gota boyfriend?! Lol! That guy on that pic you sent me was cute but you can deffinately tell he's gay too! O well I don't care as long as you don't hit on Tim!! Haha just kiddn but no seriously! I already told him and he wasn't shocked but he said when he see's you he's still not going to act any diff. He' s still going to grab you and hang on you alil like before he said just not to take it the wrong way! lol! So how'd Punki's family take it? Have you done anything with a guy yet or have you just come to realize it? i really htink you need to have some one on one with Kessiah too cause for some reason she thinks she turned you gay! I know shes crazy! I tried to tell her but I think she's alil confused! So talk to her! Love you bunches my gay happy brother!!! Freakn Call me you punk!!!

-----------------

She's awesome. I need to go have lunch with her or something.

2. Zorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Damn, my hottie picture didn't show up!

3. Levi

Levi Guest

This is the most awesome things I've read all week!

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Your family is a hoot! Do young people use that word? LOL Your e-mails were great. I think you should take your sister up on her offer to be there when you tell your mom.

5. Zorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Too late. Already told her.

6. Grof142007

Wow your sister sounds way cool

7. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that was great how it turned out. good on you for telling your sister.

8. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Hahaha.
    You're sis sounds awesome.
    I'm glad she took it so well.

9. SpikySpice

Yay Jayden, sooooo happy for you(*hug*)

Your comin gout process to teh world is so so so suceddful, be proud of yourself, bro, because you are a proud gay man ^^, your family is superawesome><

10. SpikySpice

:roflmao:

11. Louise

:thewave: (!) (!) (!) :thewave: And that's just for your sister!!

I'm so glad it went so well for you! With a bit of luck your story will help others on the brink!