1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I ****ing Did It

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Proud1p4, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

OMFG! I FINALLY DID IT...I CAME OUT TO MY BEST (straight) GUY FRIEND!!!!(!):biggrin: GROUP HUGG!!! (&&&) HAPPY DANCE:eusa_danc ... WHOOT!....utter eurphoria...(for those of you who have read my other thread "March 20th" will better understand who i'm talking about) just sooooo happy that i finally got up the courage to do this and before Ostara too! He's great, much much much more understanding then what i had previously thought...as for the "immaturity" factor...i didn't give him enough credit because it seems like he's handling it well...hasn't acted funny or different around me or anything...it's like nothing has happened but everything at the same time...because i think it made us closer....maybe it's just me but i guess it's because there's fewer secrets between us now...ya know? Anyway i gotta go do this stupid 2 page english paper on Alzeihmer's disease:icon_roll ...ugg...i hate my english teacher....the old fucker should just have a heartattack already...anyway...much love and blessed be my friends:smile:

PS: If you guys want the details, just ask... cuz i think i saved the message convo...

2. chrisg

Hey, congrats!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

3. GQMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congradulations. My best guy friend took my coming out well to. Now it seems we are pulling away. Like a year later.

4. tired_of_lying411

im sure we'd all like to hear how it went. Really happy for you. wish i could trust someone enough to tell

5. imad

Congratulations! *joins the happy dance*:eusa_danc

...You'll find someone to tell, brent :thumbsup:

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well i've been planning it a little before i started the thread "March 20th"....how i'm going to do it, where, when (time)...first of all alot of people asked me "why march 20th?"...well because i currently partice the religion 'Wicca'...and March 20th is a wiccan holiday called Ostara...it's the vernal (spring) equinox...wiccan's around this time try and rekindle failing relationships, start new ones....basically anything that symbolises rebirth...logically i decided that i've been looking for a time lately...something to 'inspire' me to tell him...just to have a date...and i said better now than any other time...so during the week before Ostara (March 12-18) i started really looking for a moment to try and take him aside...a good moment...like if the subject was brought up (fat chance) or he was just in general not busy, good mood and atomosphere....but none came up...anyway monday in school i was sooo hyped was positive i was going to tell him....until he said something about gays failing in one area of life by not being able to reproduce...that made me angry more than anything....also made me doubt me telling him because of his single-minded, one-dimesion view of homosexuals...hours passed and school ended...that night...all the courage i collected over the years...that until a few hours ago was enough to allow me to finally tell him...disappeared...vanished with that one simple sentence that he had said in school...cried alot...then decided to take a nice, hot bath...something i always do when emotions get overwhealming...to collect myself...get my emotions back into balance...anyway i put some nice scents and stuff in it to help me relax etc...i just cleared my mind...asked myself some questions...prayed (nott like the christians do, wiccan's do it a little different...details aren't important) anyway...i asked...well more like a spell (believe me if you want, but it's what i believe and what works for me)...for courage...just 24 hours w/o inhibitions...i ate some of my favorite foods...and listened to some inspiring music...to build onto the energy of the spell...the next day i woke up like i have never before...just totally ear-to-ear smile....nervous but it felt...coated...like i could feel it trying to take hold but it couldn't...the magick of the spell (roll your eyes if you want, but this is my life and how i live...)...went to school and pulled all my girls to the side and told him i needed them close by during lunch...so that i couldn't back out...honestly...i just said i had enough...keeping it inside me would hurt alot more than any damage he could do on the outside...i can take bullying and even rejection because i've learned to deal with it all my life...but feelings and emotions, are always my weak point...but...as fate once again decided to try and fuck up...he had band...ugg....was sooo ticked off...anyway he was there from lunch time until last period...so i only had 5 minutes to tell him...i decided that this wasn't enough....and that i had to go with a pre-prepared Plan B...i dreaded using this, but it was a last resort (at least i felt it at the time because i thought i wouldn't have the courage for a second day) i had written a note the night before...giving him little details and my email address...and told him to sign on and things would be explained...i took the note out of my pocket and when he arrived at our locker (two people per locker) i placed the note in his palm...close his fingers around it...and ran away with my girls as if it was a grenade...i got on the bus...went home...and waited on MSN for him to sign on...ten minutes passed...fifteen...twenty...thirdy...sixty...sixty-five..discouragement growing with every second...and fear of losing him mounted...tears started...but wait...an request popped up saying his email....asking to add me...thanks to the gods...i accepted and it started like this (his name has been removed for his safety and other factors for length)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-~me~-: well....um....i dunno what to say...

¤him¤ : i dont understand u

-~me~-: ?

-~me~-: is that a bad thing?

-~me~-: :frowning2:

¤him¤ : sometimes ur so unpredictable...is what i meant

-~me~-: well....thats all very nice....but....um...are you angry....at me i
    mean....like do you ever wanna talk to me again or w/e?

¤him¤ : ...of course...y not?

-~me~-: so....your not a homophobe?

¤him¤ : uh...no...

-~me~-: well thats a relief....and...btw...you think i'm just making this all up dont you....that this is a joke?

¤him¤ : i thought that when u walked away laughing...

-~me~-: FYI...it was more like a run...lol...and that was :icon_excl NAME NOT DISPLAYED:icon_excl ...laughing at me running away....cuz she knew i was afraid of your reaction

¤him¤ : she knows you're gay?

-~me~-: yes...sorry about the lack of info in the note...just watched what i put on paper.

¤him¤ : she asked me what was on the note when we were on the bus though?

-~me~-: she was playing dumb 4 me

¤him¤ : ...o...k...

-~me~-: yeah....she knew since last year...this has been something not really all that new.....i was struggling to tell you for 2 years

¤him¤ : ...so uve planned for a while...so...is this that thing that i got mad about because u wouldn't tell me that day last year?

-~me~-: yeah.....i was scared of how you would react.....and was up until very recently...but i managed to get the courage

¤him¤ : its no big deal i dont care

-~me~-: well thats fabulous...now if i could get my hands to stop shaking then we'd be ok haha

¤him¤ : lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it...sorry about the length people but i wanted to give you the play-by-play...

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Excellent stuff! It's almost an anti-climax isn't it.... You go through all that preparation and it turns out that it's not really a big deal to him!!

I'm really pleased it worked out so well though.

Please let us know how things continue between you and him over the next few weeks. He may be a bit strange as the news sinks in and he comes to terms with it. Or he may be completely unfussed about the whole thing and everything carries on as usual.

If your religion works for you, which it clearly did this time, and doesn't condem homosexuals, then who are any of us to comment on it. You received the courage you prayed for, which suggests that your God is supporting and helping you with this, so he can't be against homosexuality (whatever your holy book or religious leaders may say).

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Yay, tomorrow it'll be a week....and yes Paul i agree....very anit-cliamxic...extremely surreal....but hey...i guess i can't complain....we joke etc. as usual...nothing really changed that i've picked up on....but i will post updates if you guys are patient and interested....And FYI...(here comes another ramble so you might wanna skip down a few lines haha)i worship a god & goddess...whom are very excepting with pretty much everything....i haven't found a thing that is condemned yet...it's nice to have a religion that supports me...not make me feel like some evil lump of sh*t as christianity/catholicism has done...i know there's alot of controversy on that subject....and many people have found a way to be catholic etc. and gay...but i just said screw it....is it really worth all this energy to be worth something to a god that i never really believed in? Anyway thnx for all the replies....blessed be!

9. GQMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well congradulations. I told my best male friend I was gay on a whim actually and he accepted me. If you want the story just PM me. But I am glad he accepted you. Just a testament to how things have changed in the world. Makes things a whole lot better. :slight_smile: Who knows, he might turn out bi and that could spell a relationship in the future.

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Woah, sorry guys and girls, haven't been on in ages....took a hiatus, if you will. lol. Anyway, no specific stories that stand out, but he hasn't been shy/careful/parnoid or any other change in emotion when he's around me. He stills changes in the bathroom with me (no nudity or other erotic actions so dont even talk about him trying to seduce me or send me signals lol) and we still joke around like brothers. And he's slowly learning what he's missed when kept in the dark all these years. Ex: Wicca, told mom/dad/sis, this this and this person knows etc. You get my point. I still haven't talked about guys around him, nor do i see a need to, he has no opinion to share in that matter and it would only build tension around each other and he'd block me out with his wall etc. I feel free to talk about guys around him when i'm talknig to one of my girls, but other than that there's not much point. We still have fun around each other and are comfortable around each other, no sexual tension from my side either. Ok, that might be a lie, i still find him cute and w/e, but somehow dont feel as much of the urge to kiss him or date him anymore. Like dont get me wrong, if he made a move i'd happily give in, and if he asked me out i'd say yes w/o a second thought. It just feels like a little of that is gone because he knows, and if he has the same feelings, sooner or later, he'll show me signals or make a move. If not, then i dont get my heartbroken by going up and asking him to get turned down. Anyway i'm going to go do something useful haha. Ciao until next time and blessed be my friends.