1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well I might as well post this up...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by CrimsonThunder, Oct 31, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

Tonight at work a girl of which I am quite good mates with said to me "I've got something to ask yo-..." (She cut her self off) I said, "What is it?" She said "No don't worry about it." I said "You can tell me" she said "I don't want to get you angry at me though".

Anyways that conversation went on for a while but I knew what she was going to ask anyway. After all that she said "I heard that you are gay, is that true?" I said "oh my god, I am so offended by that!" Then one of my friends Alex walked past and I said "Alex, am I gay?" And he goes "Hell yeah! *looks at Mel* You didn't know?" Then she goes "oooh thats so cute!" And I die a little inside... Why? Because shes so damn hot! And now she thinks I'm gay and theres nothing worse than me having to tell someone I'm not gay I'm bi... Its just too hard for me lol! Don't ask me why either.

So yeah thats my story, another coming out for me done successfully. Oh and I also asked who told her and it was one of my friends that I haven't seen in like nearly 3 years. O_O

2. Gera-Kun

OMG! well, congrats!^^ wow....and how did that friend know if you haven't seen him in 3 yrs?

3. davo-man

Yay, congrats...Hope it's not too hard telling her ur just bi...anyway, cool

4. CrimsonThunder

I came out years and years ago. =P I only told a few people but heaps of people found out through word of mouth. Small town you see. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dunno if I should bother, don't think I need to bring up the situation again. However I wouldn't mind hooking up with her.

She got a lot closer after the confirmation though. >_>

5. Louise

I don't knwo if this will help but as a straight person, and I have talked with my friends about this, we don't really see the problem between being gay or bi. You can just say to this girl that you do also like girls and see where that takes you.

I know there is a distinction but honestly we 'straights' don't really get it. If she took it well that you are gay, she might be relieved if you say you also like girls because she seems to like you enought to talk to you about your sexuality. :icon_bigg

6. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Someone snitched on you...I would be having a talk with that "friend" if i were you.