1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An encouragement to just do it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zoeee, Apr 14, 2011.

1. zoeee

I just wanna tell everyone who still struggles with coming out to their first person that some day it'll just happen and it'll be easy and go well!

I've been wanting to come out for so long and I've never done it. Finally this January I told one friend and now I have told several people, some of whom I didn't know before, some of whom I know well, and people from different countries and cultural backgrounds. So far I've only had positive reactions, most people didn't really care, some have even told me that they are bisexual as well. Of course it might not be that easy for everyone and not everyone's in my lucky situation of having really coold people around me. But still: It will happen eventually and good things will happen, too. Like finding hot people to have fun with :lol:

So just wait until the time is right and then go for it. Mostly people are super cool about it nowadays. Good luck!:kiss:

2. Foxywolf

Yeah I'm out to a couple of people, and slowly emerging to others. I am slowly becoming more comfortable with myself and have finally realized that it really is not that big of a deal, or shouldn't be. It is just my sexual orientation. It's not like I am secretly a drug addict or something. I feel that once this year is over I will be out to my immediate family. Thats what I'm hoping for. And in college I plan to be a lot more open about it to the friends I make.
    It will be good to be out of the closet. And hopefully I will be soon.

3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad you've had such good responses to coming out. I think you speak a lot of truth :slight_smile: