1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a good semester

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MyDecember, Apr 28, 2011.

1. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'll make this short and sweet:

This semester I outed myself a lot and I've gotten to a point where I can actually just mention myself being gay and not thinking twice about it. It comes out pretty casually and I can talk about it with pretty much anyone about it. Even random strangers. I don't even have to mention specifically that I'm gay it just comes out nonchalantly by making a remark about my life, guys that I find attractive and the like other than that I still have to deal with the shock 'n awe of the "omg your gay?!" people but thats something that will never change and something I'm already used to.

Also I was able to come to point were I don't judge other so harshly when it comes to looking and meeting GLBT people. All in all I'm not as shallow anymore! Wooh!

I have my relapse moments but I make sure I verbalize that even though I might not like that person because of so and so I would love it if the person I fall in love with surprises me to be just like that. Sounds stupid but it slows and kills my stupid comments. Who knows? I might fall in love with a drag queen and not know it until the 4th week. That would be a most interesting situation I'd gladly be able to take on.

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    aww, its sweet that you're becoming more accepting of others gays, thats a big sign that you're starting to really be at peace with who you are as a gay person.
    here's to a happier healthier you :slight_smile: