1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So am i like out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ty, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Urhm im a bit confused
    Media studies ~ last lesson, ill skip all the short conversation but this is how it went :

"So, are you gay?"
    *stares*
    me-"not quite"
    "So your Bi!!!!"
    me-"urhmmm no"
    sio kristina basicly said the same thing - "its okay if you are, idc, besides, something like that i'll keep a secrect"
    *stares then turns to computer screen*
    me - "kay"

I dunno if it was taken seriously or not but like its a tad confusin' lol

:S:bang: :lol:

2. Ty

Ty Guest

By the way, this was only to like 3 people so yeah....

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sounds like you are out. :slight_smile:

4. Tom

Tom Guest

o.0 my bf is comin out of the closet, if they didnt take it seriously then its gona happen soon else ur gona find life awkward and tht i cant have!

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

it sounds like you are quite out. however, there may still be some confusion. if i were u, and u would like to come out, i'd talk to them and explain that u were serious. it won't come as a total shock, and from what they said, it sounds like they'd be positive/supportive about it. orthey might just say "u said yesterday, dork" :icon_wink

basically, there may still be some confusion (i would be confused). if i were u i would go to them and talk about it again, because it sounds like u don't have anything to worry about.

if u want to, that is :grin: good luck, whatever u do!(*hug*)

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Hmmm i don't feel like i am....

7. Louise

You don't feel you are what... out?

Seems to me if your friends got up the courage to ask you and you didn't deny it, they would have seen and felt your discomfort and understood that you are bi. If you wern't you would have reacted differently.

If you don't feel comfortable about bringing it up you could just say something vague like 'so you don't mind then', they will know what you are talking about and let the conversation go from there. They seem like nice guys from what you said, they aren't going to out you to the whole school. :icon_bigg

8. Bryan

You are out. Just as confused, which is cool! Congrats!!

9. Ty

Ty Guest

hmm....the incident hasn't been mentioned atall though =/

10. Louise

Your friends are probably just as confused and embarassed as you. They might have been waiting for you to bring it up and you are waiting for them and so it goes on. If you want the situation to be clear you are going to have to bring it up yourself.

Don't worry, I am sure they know, they just want it confrimed clearly.:kiss: