1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

out!! :D:D:D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ethene, Nov 5, 2007.

1. ethene

well i didnt really plan my coming ot, bt as it hapnd Im sooo relieved :icon_wink

so... a cpl of days ago i chatted With my pal on IRC and she sudenly asked me if der waz sumbdy i liked... u know, more than usual. of corZ I kept on sayin Ill nevr telk her, when she asked why i said it would be 2 appalling for her. bt she begged me so i finly told her the name of my crush...

she then asked if i was gay i said yeah kinda... n she had no probs with it :grin: she oviusly asked me questns like if i was sure bout it n what it feels like, but i respondd willingly 2 those cos i just felt happy dat she was ok with it. n a few mins ago i asked her to tell my other friend cos twas 2 scary 4me2 do it, she did it and that friend...
    i asked her howd she react 2 the news and she sorta 'how shd ive reacted, dats normal n im ok with that'. so it's 2 ppl ina week, i never guessed it wd come so qik n easy and i feel so happy now :eusa_danc

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Congratulations =] Im glad ya got it over and done with!

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

yeah that's great!! well done! :icon_bigg i think that most good people respond positively these days. you have to choose carefully, but from the people i've told, i've got so much more optimistic about how many people are fine with it these days. anyway, way to go!! :eusa_clap

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Way to go Ethene!

5. Jim1454

6. Astaroth

Hurray and way to go! The first step is always the most difficult one. But doesn't it just make your day when things go smoothly? (!) (!) (!)

7. Gera-Kun

WOOOO!!!!! That's great!!!!!! XD

8. biisme

congratulationa!!! you took the first step!!

9. Louise

(!) yey, (!) good for you. I'm glad your friend was so supportive. :thumbsup: