1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thank god

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ilayis, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

My mom asked me what was bugging me and I went silent for like thirty seconds.I took a deep breath and thought f it.I told her that I wrote this guy a letter telling him how I feel about him and he always gets quiet now when I'm around him.She told me that it was alright,that she knew that I was bisexual and that he is missing out on a good thing.

She had been telling me before I told her that all she wants is for her children to be happy,so I figured she might have known,but I still was nervous about telling her.
    I felt so relieved when she told me that she knew and was fine with it.At least there are some positive things still around in my life.

2. Jim1454

Wow - good for you! It's probably the most difficult thing to say to anyone. Good job!

3. Gera-Kun

Heee! That's great!!!! WOOO!!!!!! XD

4. Astaroth

Congrats! (*hug*) I'm glad to hear that your mom took it so well and was instantly supportive. That's a huge boost. Hopefully the friend you wrote the letter to won't be so distant, though. I remember one of those I wrote in high school... didn't go over so well... :dry:

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That is great news! Congratulations. I hope everything turns out well with the friend and he will eventually become not so distant.

6. Sam

Sam

Congrats! thats great!

7. biisme

that's awesome!! i'm so happy for u!