1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come out to a friend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ty, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Might come out as bisexual to her.....urhm cause its better than gay and i dunno exactly what my sexuallity is....should i gamble and tell her...or not, really what do i have to gain from doing so?

2. Urman

Urman Guest

Go for it but do it only if you are comfortable i just came out to my friend and i feel allot better.It may be unconformable at first but thats something that comes. But go for it if you want

3. Tom

Tom Guest

same friend as youve been wanting to come out to for a while? well if it is from what uve told me she should be fine with it and you keep eaothas secrets so she wont be outing you unless you get her angry so id say stay in her good books if u do tell her.

id probs tell her but ths just me and cant keep anythin from my friends, nufin what so ever... but its up2 u and if you think tht having sum1 else to talk with about ur sexuality would help you loads then do it =]

4. Dizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Why not just say you feel that you aren't straight, but beyond that you don't know? You don't have to commit before you are sure...

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

i agree that you shouldn't say bi unless you feel that. as well as maybe continuing the stereotype that "bis are just confused" (which they won't thank u for lol), won't ur friend understand if u say ur not sure? anyway, i don't think bi is necessarily better than gay, or vice versa. i think different people have different views about which is more "acceptable". some pople are more biphobic than homophobic. so if i were u, i would just say whatever feels true. good luck with it if u do decide to do it :icon_bigg

6. ebra

i was very confused, I still am really. I know I am not completely straight, but I dont know If I am ready to give up guys either, but coming out to my friends and talking to some of them, as well as this site here, helped me alot. giving voice to your confusion and your situation is helpful, it makes it real, and it is the step in the right direction i have found, but only do it if u are sure that you are ready.