1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by stephanieg, May 20, 2011.

1. stephanieg

stephanieg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I came out as a lesbian when I was 14 years old.My bio parents were alway figuring me out.It was one morning and not good.Looked at them and said I was attracted to girls.My bio parents got out off the couch and walked off.Came back and said I was sick and commited a very bad sin.Then they kicked me out and said not to come back.I stayed at a friend's house just for that day.I went to a couple foster home and it turned good.A very good loving and caring couple,Henry and Paula saw me and said they wanted to adopt me whom are my adoptive parents.They got to know me and said they love me no matter what with their unconditional love.They knew rejection was wrong and I was glad when the the adoption was final.My adoptive parents know I am very happy and this is me which can't be changed.I look up to them to this day knowing they gave me a second chance.

2. bryan176

I am very Glad you got a second chance in like to be who you are, I am sorry that your birth parents could not acceot you for you. But I am glad hat you found your way and you are very happy now.

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so happy that you found a place to live where you can be who you are and accepted for it!