1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First "Work Out" XD

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by No One, May 21, 2011.

1. No One

I have been wanting to come out to this girl at work for most of the season so far (it's a seasonal business) and today I finally did. We were talking about the whole end of the world thing and started talking about how I would be pissed because I'm still a virgin. When I said this she told me she had a secrete and then told me she wasnt a virgin anymore. After she shared that with me I told her I guess I should share a secrete with her, but that she couldn't tell anyone. I was about to tell her when a bunch of customers showed up and I deflected and said I would tell her after we took them (she could tell I was deflecting). The few customers turned into a mega rush lasting a few hours, and after it was done she started to prod me. So after letting her suffer for a few more minutes, I finally just said "I'm gay". She was great. She just said "You antagonized me for two hours for that? That's not even a big deal!". This was the first time I actually just said "I'm gay" when coming out. Before I had always said it in some other way. Just great. (!)

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Congrats! Thats awesome and a funny reaction haha :slight_smile:

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's really great! It's wonderful to see you continuing to make good strides with this, and I am sure it's getting easier with each step.

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Way to go! That's a great story and what a cool friend. Congrats :eusa_clap

5. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations sweetheart (*hug*)

6. Holmes

Oh glorious rapture! Well done.