1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few more off the list

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TheWanderer, May 22, 2011.

1. TheWanderer

One of my co-workers has been after me to get a gf for like ever. So last night it got brought up again only this time she said "Derick, I have a few dresses I want to wear to weddings so hurry up and get a gf or bf." This caught me off guard cause she has always said just gf.

My response was "Hey, your catching on." which she responded positively to, something like "I had a feeling you liked guys I just didnt want to be the one to ask."

Now its not like Im hiding it from my co-workers but its something I dont feel I need to shout out to them ya know.

Anyhow, at work things spread like wild fire so Im sure by the time I go back to work tonight everyone will be aware. Which is cool, saves me some of the hassle. So theres a few more to cross of the list. And ooo boy does it get easier every time.

Thanks for reading another one of my rants..
    Hugs for all!

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well played :icon_wink Was it just you and her talking together or among other people? I'm glad she was so cool about it, congrats :thumbsup:

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I love your response haha Congrats on finally owing up to it!! :slight_smile:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations :slight_smile: It seems that your coworker is supportive wich is great. I hope everything is going to go fine with the rest of them.

Take care, Cécile

5. TheWanderer

to Cécile: she was really supportive. and i think the rest will too. One of our managers is gay and aside from the small comments people make from time to time everyone is pretty cool about it.

To mnguy: it was just her and i talking, which i suppose if everyone else finds out i know where it came from. Now that I think of it she doesnt seem like the type of person to blurt out personal info but, you never know.