1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by baileyh, Nov 8, 2007.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I came out again to a longtime friend I have not seen since I was 15 last night.His name is Vinnie and last time I seen him,I was 15 years old.He moved with his family at the time becuase his father got a job ofer that his father tookWe reunited Monday I am glad to see him and came out to him which he took it very well.I said it like this: Vinnie,there is something you do not know yet.I have a girlfriend,Yasmine of 2 years and I am a lesbian.I came out first when I was 18.He took it very well and said this: You are still my friend and I will never judge you in a bad way.I will never hurt you in a bad way.We did hug and he did meet my girlfriend Yasmine,her son Taylor and daughter Zoe.I am glad it came out great and he is still my friend.Rest of my friends know I am a lesbian and think I am cool still.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Vinnie is a true friend. Treasure those friends and keep them close to you!

3. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He is a true friend to me still and did ask me questions why I am a lesbian.He understood after I answered them.He said I have a very nice girlfriend.We talked what we are doing these days too.

4. Louise

You are very lucky to have such a lovely friend. :icon_bigg

5. TriBi

Becky and Louise are right...glad it went so well with him. :slight_smile:

6. biisme

i'm so happy that he took it well. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7. Urman

Urman Guest

congrats

8. Tom

Tom Guest

cool and congrats about coming out again =] and im glad he took it so well, musta been a shock for him tho, him thinkin ud meet up for coffee or somet and tlk about life in general and ur partners and then u went and said 'im gay with a gf and kids' basically. if one of my female friends did tht to me id be shocked i think, more the whole gettin a partner thing tho as there all a bunch of bitches =p