1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Lobster Date

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by mstiptress, May 23, 2011.

1. mstiptress

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once when My girlfriend and I went out to red lobster we encountered a bunch of cruel and unusual people.. But My attitude Kicked butt!! lol

My girlfriend is a "Stud" so she does not fit the average "girl" look. She had to use the bathroom and to this day she has been so uncomfortable with using public restrooms because of this.

We were in Red Lobster, already getting they "OMG, are they gay, is she a girl, ewwww" looks. Me, I walked right in, grabbing her hand and pulling her in, waving at all my "haters"

She said babe, I have to use the bathroom, I looked at her like she was crazy!! Why are you asking.. So she went inside, I go with her to fight off all the unruly folks.

We get inside and a lady stops her in front of the door saying "No, you have to use the mens room" I said nothing giving her a chance to redeem herself before I knocked her flat on the floor (lol, ok i did not hit her, i have more respect for myself than that) :icon_bigg

So I said "Does she look like a man to you, and if so fire your eye doctor because you seriously have problems" She looked at me shocked that I even spoke. Then I said "What, you never heard a gay person speak" Her friend said "Come on, we don't need this" I said "exactly, and if you have any more problems, you use the men's bathroom next time..."

They stormed out of the restroom...

I thought that was funny... I'm big on if you make me feel uncomfortable for who I am.. best believe I'm shooting it back at you..

2. Jaason

That's wonderful, haha (not the homophobia part, of course, but the way you two dealt with it!)

You really got back at them :grin: They had no right to say the things they did and their words instead hit themselves back on the head... great story :slight_smile:

3. Pandur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This made me giggle then I snorted and laughed harder. It is Funny making people feel like idiots lol

4. walkman32

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
    You And Your Girlfriend Totally Kick Ass!!!!!!

5. Skiel

Skiel Guest

:eusa_clap encore! encore! You should have followed her out and :starwars: yeah we fight back! Don't mess with us!

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a show AND cheddar biscuits. Go get 'em girl!!!

7. RedState

I don't know what I find more unsettling, this lady's actions in the restroom...or the thought of actually eating at a Red Lobster :slight_smile:

8. PhantomX

How can you not like Red Lobster! Their Cheddar biscuits are to die for!!!! :grin:

9. RedState

I'm a Country Club Republican, it's in my DNA I can't help it :slight_smile:

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We live in Colorado - Red Lobster is about the only place we can have seafood. :wink:

Lex