1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GQMan, Apr 2, 2006.

1. GQMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I did this a few weeks ago and took the whole week. lol

I don't know what made me do it. It was a simple day enough. I had thought of coming out to Jerry for awhile but wasnt expexting to. Anyway, it was 7th period which is when I seem him and Idk, we were talking and I said something totally gay sexual and he asked me the "question" and I guess I just was tired of saying no so I said yes. Colin who is in the class already knew, but this time more than just him heard me say yes so then all my friends who were in that class knew. I think confirming to them all that I was gay kinda helped me come out to all my friends. I had told my best straight friend about a year ago freshman year, but he was only one person and I knew he wouldnt care. I was scared about my other friends. Then this year sophmore year I came out to Colin, partly because he wouldnt stop asking me. But again, he is only one person so I still didnt have the confidence I needed to tell all my friends.

Now just to explain. I hang around mostly guys. I dont have many girlfriends which some might think is odd seeing how I am a gay male who does love to talk about guys ALOT. People call me boy crazy which I guess I am, and I have these boy spurts where I suddenly start talking about a guy or two I like in my school and fawn over them for a minute or two then change the subject. I do this online with my other gay friends across the country.

ANYWAY. So all that week, I set up situations where they had to ask me the question because I don't think I could just blurt it out randomly. "Yeah I wrote the paper for english. Oh and by-the-way I am gay." And they all excepted me. I think some of them dont actually believe I am. I also think some have forgotten I am gay. I dont have my "boy-spurts" in front of them much.

I was mostly suprised seeing how some of them are kinda hich rednecks. Later sometime last week they explain they are ok with ME being gay but the femme ones kinda of creep them out. Not to say they are homophobes because they arnt, or I wouldnt still be their friends, or have the function of my body for that matter. Its just I guess they dont feel intimidated by me? Is that the right word. Threatened I guess is the right word. Even though I do touch some of them inapropriately. I guess they just love my great personality.

But yeah its been about 4 weeks, and along the way I did have to remind one or two of them. I dont really exude much gayness, but I also dont exude much masculinity as well. I guess I found the perfect marriage of the two. Lol NEWAY they are all cool with it. I think I am closer with most of them by telling them. There are some who still dont know, but they will eventually. On my own time.

Sorry for the long post and paragraphs of extra useless info.

2. tired_of_lying411

Thats really great for you! I am really happy for you. Someday I will be able to post something similar to this.
    How old are you?
    Your gayness seems exactly like mine - definitely not a flaming queen, but certianally not a big manly-man!

3. GQMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 16.

4. tired_of_lying411

5. Micah

I'm 17! Coincidence? I think not. *shifty eyes*