1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my best guy friend. :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by aceofnoise23, Jun 6, 2011.

1. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there's two parts to this story... my first attempt at telling him and then when it actually happened.

PART ONE

So this past weekend I was invited to go to the shore with my two best straight friends. One of them I am VERY close to, the other not so much. I've been planning to tell Friend 1 (the one I'm close to) for a while now, but I've never found the right way to tell him. On Saturday, me and him were in our beds (bunk bed) and the other was in the bathroom. I told Friend 1 that I was going to tell him something really important once "someone" was in bed (someone being friend 2) However, he assumed that by someone I meant the other kid, in the context that he sleep in our room. (He thought I wanted to tell BOTH of them). SO I jsut made up a lie about some girl I pretended to like and that was the end. :bang: :eusa_liar

PART TWO

I couldn't stand not telling. I was annoyed and kinda depressed. Today, I was so annoyed without telling him that I was basically ranting to myself about how annoyed I was. So I did. I sent him a very long message explaining my whole situation (don't like him, it was for me, doesn't change anything, blah blah blah) and he was SO understanding! He was like "Not gonna judge, when did you find this out, blah blah blah"... and that whole shah bang. I'm so glad that I told him, I can finally be open with this thing with my best friend and it feels so good.

It's all thanks to you guys.(*hug*) I really can't thank you all enough. :slight_smile:

2. thomasJ722

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just happened to stumble upon this forum and would like to say congratulations on your coming out. It takes a cornucopia of courage to do so. Seems like you have an awesome friend. As a human being, you deserve the "feels so good" feeling that you are experiencing. I also have a best friend that I would like to come out to, but I am a little hesitant. Wish you the best of luck with future "coming outs" that you decide to engage in. Once again...Congrats! :slight_smile:

3. ballin1718

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good job, you did what most of us want to do and you did it at such a young age man. If what they say is true it can only get better from heree.

Good luck with everythingg

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Thats great! Congrats on pushing yourself to do it! Glad your friend took it well :slight_smile:

5. thedylan

I wish I got as good a reaction as that I told my second roommate tonight and he just looked at me then said to be honest i dont give a shit if you are or not im just happy you pay the rent and you are someone that can actually hold a conversation

6. HantsBen

Great job man :slight_smile:

7. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good job! I'm glad your friend is cool with your news and you're feeling so good :slight_smile: