1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How My Mother Found Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by whiterosebeka, Jun 13, 2011.

1. whiterosebeka

Well this is actually a funny story.

It starts out, I'm a freshman in high school. I just realized that the gay jokes and the gay remarks about me in middle school were at least half way right. I figure out I'm bisexual, or maybe more or less curious about my sexuality. Being it the first year i've slept with a boy, and then sampling a girl. I had a friend who was a lesbian, the only one i really knew. we took quickly to each other, and became best friends. She was in my gym class, and we skipped school almost every single day together. Well it got to the point we started spending the night at each other's houses.
    So this one day, she comes over to spend the night. I had never been with a girl before and she had never made any advances to me like she was interested in me. we were in the bed room joking and playing, when it turned into wrestling. the wrestling became more sexual, and before you know it, we're having sex. my first time experience with a girl, and boy did i get into it.
    so as we're going at it, my legs being above my head, and she's doing her thing, my mother decides to go to wal mart. she comes into my room, without knocking and sees us on the bed. she quickly closes the door, and mutters something about going to wal mart. we quickly dash to get clothes on and start kind of panicking, as she pulls out the drive way.
    i make a mad dash to try and stop her so i quickly could explain myself. never had i been in this situation, never had i done anything with a girl, never expected things to go the way they did. i was terrified cuz she had caught me fooling around with boys before, and boy it got ugly with her. i didn't know what to do, or what to think. i go back to the bedroom, and start pacing around. i come up with the brilliant idea to tell her "We were just wrestling!" so i called her and announced that i was guilty with "we were only wrestling i promise!" did she know better. she calmly, but got nervous, and told me "we'll talk about this when i get home"

so fast forward to two hours later. i'm still a bit freaked out, cuz now i have no clue of how to address her. what to do what to say, nothing at all. i hear her pull in the drive way. i decided it was best to follow normal routine, she pulls in, i go out and help her with groceries and act like nothing ever happened.
    so i go out and help her with getting the groceries and then quickly retreat into my room. oh no, i'm not being normal, she can sense i'm scared. and i was.

Needless to say, it was never brought up, it was never talked about other then "I am happy with whoever that you choose, only if they treat you right"
    so at that time, it was mortifying! but now that i look back, it makes me laugh every single time.

so in with posting this, i hope that those that have had a similar happening of coming out to your parent or parents, that it went over as well as mine had! and i hope that now you can look back on it and laugh!

2. Jagster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seems like your mom was really understanding. :slight_smile: My parents on the other hand, I have to have some sort of physical meeting of the guy before I can even go out with him. That's practically the only way to make both of them happy.

3. Ben

Ben

That's so awkward. I love it.

4. Just Passing

That was hilarious, but somewhat cute and considering the situation your mother caught you in, she was truly remarkable for accepting you so well and without much issues. :slight_smile:

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Haha have to love moments like that xD Glad that your mom was fine with it. As fine as one can be after that situation at least.

6. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

That's pretty funny! I would have died!!

7. NordicSpirit

Haha, thats so funny. I would have died with embarrassment! Thanks for sharing!