1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny coming out stories

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by thedylan, Jun 14, 2011.

1. thedylan

Ok I know I saw one of these before so I really enjoyed reading them so if anyone has a really funny, slightly funny, wierd, or interesting coming out story or reaction they got from the other party, should post their story here because i feel it gives confidence to people.

2. chillaxbro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    didnt come out yet :/ planning to in exactly one month at an airport before i leave for los angeles to my mom.

3. Kanen

Yeah, I know there is another thread like this. But... I can't find it. :frowning2: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, yeah, my story. I was basically out to the whole school and one of my guy friends came up to me and asked, because he had heard rumors. I said yes, and he was like "cool, just don't hit on me."

Later, at lunch, he jumps on my back for a piggyback ride, screams "Ride 'em", jumps off my back, slaps me on the butt, screams "Keep it tight." and runs off. I, of course, was petrified. He was laughing. We are now really good friends. He likes to make gay jokes all the time now - not bad ones, ones like innuendos, like how he would have sex with me and shit. It's pretty hilarious.

Another on is when I told my best friend. She was the first person I came out to IRL. We were in like a playground after Wednsday night church alone and I finally got up the urge to tell her. Now, she's a little bitty thing, maybe 5'1", so when I told her, she started going crazy with the "REALLY? REALLY?!!!" all excited and stuff. I don't know how to describe it... Have you seen Hoodwinked? Do you remember the squirrel? Remember when he drank the coffee? That was her. She is an amazing person and to this day is still my best friend. I love her with all my heart (no hetero).

4. thedylan

Thats two great stories Kanen and good luck chillaxbro the wierdest coming out ive had was I went to a park with a friend I was visiting from out of town and I wanted to tell her. I asked if anything ever would change our relationship and she said no so I said "ok well, Im bi" and she cried. And Cried. I was trying to comfort her and I couldnt understand why she was crying so much. When I got her to stop she finally said that she was wanting to start a relationship with me but now she couldnt cuz I was gay. I laughed so hard at this that she got mad and hit me. I told her being bi means I still like girls but I also like guys so she asked if that means her and I could talk about boys while we were dating and I told her yep. She jumped up and pointed in my face saying ha now we are dating cuz you said yes. Well the wierdest coming out ive had. Since then I moved and dont talk to her but nothing serious problems its just i dont see her, well you know.

5. Gaetan

6. goatchild

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The first person I told was my best friend my junior year in high school. First I want you to imagine two award teenagers sitting in a small crappy honda talking to each other. Then come the "I'm gay.... well actually bi... but mostly gay" from me which is not that funny. The next part is what makes this story funny for the next two minutes she busted out laughing. After she had stopped her words were "that was a good one....." and she stops as she sees my face is still serious, "YOU WERE SERIOUS!" then followed by the freak-out scream that is neither good or bad (if you ever had or been a teenage girl you know what I'm talking about)

Another good story takes place with a different girl a year later in the same car except her reaction was this "............ can I set you up with my cousin?" I probably was dying laughing after I heard that one because her face was totally serious and dead set that I was going to marry her cousin and be in her family.

7. Noahroxursox

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I told my Dad it was Christmas time, and when i'm home visiting he always wants he to massage his back (he does heavy lifting and I have really stong hands).
    So when I finishing up I said.
    "Good you nice and relaxed?"
    "yup"
    "Good I'm gay"
    There about 45 minutes silence but he came around and stared talking again