1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Life's Journey!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bryan176, Jun 16, 2011.

1. bryan176

Ok so here is my story on how I figured out that I was gay and how I started to come out, it may be a little bit different then other and some of you may think I am either straight or I am choosing the gay life-style but I assure you I am not its who I am.

Well I started as any guy in high school did have fun with friends and chill with my bros and dreaming about the perfect girl for me, but something was a little bit different about me then most guys were. Most of my Good friends that I hung out with were girls and not guys I ignored it and continued on. With my freshmen year of high school. The term OMG thats gay was used very loosely in my high school and the people who were gay became offended by it in some cases but new it was just a term. There was one incident that I knida took my anger out on someone I knew who was gay because I did not know why he was deciding to become gay. A t the time I did not know Myself I was gay and really broke a strong relationship with him. After knowing what I did I went back to my friend and apologized for what I did, and told him that I judged him for being gay and will never do it again. I was fortunate to have a friend who was as forgiving as he was. So that was my first experience with a gay man and after that I was very accepting of people who were gay.

Although I still remember that one day that changed everything. I woke up from a dream and it scared me a little bit. I had a dream on my life with another man and not a woman. Then it got worse as it what I was thinking. I started to go onto bondage website and look at the men tied up and gagged and thought it was hot. I still do this from time to time and think the ones who are mummified are great, and as I looked at this I masturbated myself. I was being hit with everything hard. So at this point I thought I was gay and had my suspicions.

Last summer was the final strike to me, I wanted to learn how to surf and before I went I got some new summing suits. I did not go with the board shorts because they are so uncomfortable and annoying so I bought 2 kinds I bough racing Swim shorts by Speedo which has leg length and fits tightly against your legs and yes a speedo too. I like the way they feel more comfortable. I only wear the racing one though.

So I finally hit the part wear I said Yes I am gay last school semester while taking an exam, I could not get my mind off of the subject and focus of the exam. I was worry about how my family would feel and such, SO I ended up bombing the first test of the semester. Because of how I was feeling. I did end up coming out to one of my co-workers. First because she was there through thick and thin with me and she gave me the courage to come out to another friend or two. I then eded up comming out to my mom and she was fine and she slowly told the rest of my family.

I am now at the point were It is just another part of my life, I still don’t like the bondage portion of it but its who I am. And Being gay is something that I have embraced. Now I have a new attitude Hello world I am Bryan Yes I am gay but I am also a Video Production Master wanting to be a director, and find that special some one where ever he may be. But for now I am Ready to Embrace life.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's really great! Its amazing how liberating it can be. Really happy for you :slight_smile:

Also, there is nothing wrong with you liking bondage. Everyone has their own thing and as long as it doesn't interfere with your life then don't worry about it :slight_smile:

3. bryan176

That is the one thing I don't like about my myself the fact that I like it. I am hoping with in time I will no longer like it but for now I just hide it.

Also thanks for being so supportive.

#3 bryan176, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  4. Sadepeura

Congratulations for coming out!

And I don't think you're straight who just chose the gay way of life. I don't think it's even possible. Your process of realizing that you're gay sounds very similar to mine. I used to freak out to the idea of being lesbian and thought it was horrible to call someone a lesbian. But now when I think of things in past I have actually just always been gay and not realised it back then.

But hey, what do the speedoes have to do with you being gay? :grin: What kind of swimming costumes do lesbians wear?