1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not really coming out, but my first "boyfriend" :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by aceofnoise23, Jun 20, 2011.

1. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I was on this one website for teens that I made awhile ago because I was really bored. I go on and they have different chat rooms, right? One of them is specifically for LGBT people. So I go in and almost right away this guy starts talking to me. We just kept talking and time went by so fast I was talking to him from like 10 at night to almost 1:30 in the morning.

We talk almost everyday and I've skyped himm once or twice. He's really nice and sweet and cute and... uh. Perfect, I guess. (!)(*hug*) We're not really "going out" since we live in completely different states, but we've stated that we're in a long distance relationship. It's awesome. It's really helped with my confidence that things will be awesome, cuz if this is what a long distance relationship is like, I can't wait to see what a real one is like. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just posted it here because I didn't know where else to. XD

2. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

Congratulations on your first "Boyfriend".:slight_smile:

Just remember to be careful when dealing with the Interwebz.xD

3. Mr.Pushover

^What he said. Just make sure he doesn't start asking for dirty things. Yeah, don't need to walk down that road >.>

4. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree. Be careful. You also should make sure he is around your age. Good luck.

5. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry, he's not a predator or anything. He's my age and isn't asking for me to camwhore, so it's all good.