1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooo!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lost, Apr 11, 2006.

1. lost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I have just got back (4 hours later) and it went fantastically well, although I feel kinda stupid because it was very anti-climactic.

Her reaction was that it was nothing to be depressed over - that it was something to be proud of, and currently I feel as though she was right.

Now I just need to get in contact with that guy I had a crush on and knew was gay... Haven't seen him in 2 years.

Anyway:

(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

Will

2. LorenzG1950

Hi Will.

Great news and a very smart gal. Congratulations. It really is something to celebrate. Tomorrow, you'll wonder if it actually happened. It takes a while to get used to the idea. Hell, I had my first date 2 days later. No time wasted.
    Good luck in finding that guy.

Lorenz:icon_smil :smilewave

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Congratulations Will! I'm really pleased that worked out so well.

I know what you mean about it being an anti-climax though. We build ourselves up so much for the first few coming outs - because of course to us it is a big deal and we fear the worst - and so often it is just not an issue for the person were telling.

So that's the first one done...... who's next? :lol: Seriously, take it at a pace you feel comfortable with. It gets easier the more you do, I promise.

And congratulations again! Here's some more dancing bananas to celebrate..... :slight_smile:

(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

4. live805

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    congratulations!
    and incredible
    just 3 days before i came out!
    lol

yeah it is wierd the first time. then it sorta flows out everytime after. and then you sorta assume that people know your gay... its wierd and complicated.
    at least, thats whats happening with me. sorta kinda...

i