1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wrote a love song about a guy; should I sing it to him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by don29002, Jul 4, 2011.

1. don29002

Heres one verse of it:

The eyes of my love are my prisons
    His thoughts are my cages
    Now I’m hypnotized; can’t make decisions
    For too long; I can’t wait out all the ages
    (Chorus)

So is it good? And what can I add onto it?

Btw I'm going to come out as bi to him after I sing it to him!

#1 don29002, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

first, I must say, Welcome to EC! second, it's pretty good- but do you know that he's gay/bi too? If you suspect that he is, be careful- kids are cruel, and you don't want it to end in embarrassment. and if you don't know him very well or if your not close, you have to be careful not to scare him away. there's too little information to give good advice, but I do hope it goes well! :slight_smile: good luck!

3. don29002

The guy I wrote it about broke up with his ex and now we talk to each other EVERY day, but he's a senior and I'm a sophomore in high school.
    I'm working on coming out to him and telling him I'm attracted to him in all senses of the word--emotionally, mentally, physically, and sexually :slight_smile:
    I made a ton of posts about Matt since this one. I made one today about him. Check out my profile :slight_smile:

Donald

4. Mal

Mal

From reading about it, if there is any way to get his heart, the song is a great way to go. As long as you don't sound like a herd of dying cats, that is.
    I wish you luck!

5. don29002

Thanks! I'm a guy, and 15 and openly bi except to Matt; I'm closeted to him and I'm gonna come out to him tomorrow. (I posted a thread about it)
    Vocal wise, when I sing I kinda sound like Sia and Adele put together. [If you've heard of Sia before... if you've not, she's an Australian singer :slight_smile:]