1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to 3 new ppl!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ICTOAUN

i have a girlfriend. she was the one who helped me figure out my sexuality.

i told my best friend 6 months ago in her car outside of a taco roco. i was painfully awkward. fidgetting, awkward giggles. ugh. haha. but she completely accepts me. shes basically a sister to me.

about a month ago i told her that she has my permission to tell her family. so she told her mom. her mom told her husband. they freakin love me. the mom even came up to me yesterday and gave me a hug. she said she was honored that i wanted her to know im gay. pretty cool. but i feel like i should have just told them myself, instead of having my friend tell them for me.

came out to another friend last night. this was kind of a gradual coming out. i wud kind of make jokes about girls, hinting that i liked them. then finally i let the cat out of the bag and said i liked a someone she knew. i kind of let her guess. id give her hints like. "you know her" "ya its a girl" "shes on the volleyball team" "shes really hot". and she guessed correctly. she didnt seem to mind. she took it better than i thought she would actually. shes immature so i was afraid shed ask me dumb questions or b scared of me of something. but she was totally calm! not bad. and i wasnt nearly as awkward as i was when i told my best friend.. idk

im doin pretty good right? i think so. im getting more confident in myself, which really helps. im thinking about telling my brother next.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Pretty good indeed! :slight_smile: Its awesome to hear you are feeling better about yourself. Keep it up!

3. Foxywolf

Congrats, I know what it feels like to have a stream of good coming outs! It's good to feel your confidence growing like that!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on your coming outs thus far. Yep, I'd say you are doing pretty good! It's awesome that you are getting more comfortable with yourself. :slight_smile:

5. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Congrats, that's awesome that you have so much support! :grin: