1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to three people i was nervous to tell

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ICTOAUN

so tonight, i met up with my three friends B C and T for dinner.
    it was me, B, and C. B told me that T (other friend coming to dinner but was running late) asked her if i was a lesbian earlier that day. usually i would deny it and make fun of T for thinking it, but tonight, I didnt deny it. after i made fun of T a little bit, i said, "in all seriousness though, I really am". they were confused. i said, "im not kidding, i like girls. im gay". they finally believed me. C was a bit awkward (hes rather immature) but came around after the initial shock was over. B was less awkward, and later that night she told me that she is totally cool with it, and even has three gay relatives. But anyway, T arrived and sat down next to me. I wrote on a blank text, im a lesbian. you could have just asked me and i would have said yes haha. he was confused and had to read it again. he just asked, "really? ok." and that was it. through out the rest of the night he was asking me tons of questions (im pretty sure he is gay. he even told me tonight that sometimes he wonders if he is or not). it was nice to talk to him and get things off my chest. i think everything is going to b okay. go me. :icon_bigg

2. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations for coming out to your friends :slight_smile:

3. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats.

4. BenIsScared

Nice work!! :slight_smile: