1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A quickie...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Kidd, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'm mostly out to everyone that matters and I have been for a really long time so I never really get to post anything here but something happened last night and I guess it's thread worthy.

I went to a field party with my bestie and a few other friends and we had been drinking for most of the night before that party died down, and then we were invited to go to a pool party down the street at some random's house. I didn't know most of the people there but I had met this guy named Blake earlier in the night who is the older brother of a former wide-receiver that played on my high school's football team when I was there, a guy named Tyler. Tyler used to try to pick on me and start shit with me all the time because he was honestly just an asshole, so I was kinda wary of Blake, obviously.

Anyway, I was sitting in my car trying to sober up a little bit at the pool party because I was honestly just sloppy drunk at that point, and I told everyone else to go inside because I needed a hot second, which turned into something like 20 minutes. They sent Blake out to get me and he walks up to the car and he said; "Gage, bro, what're you doing?" I told him I needed a minute and seriously out of absolutely nowhere he's like, "You're gay, right? I'm totally down with all of that and you need to come inside right now because there's like seven hot guys in their boxers in there. Come on, let's hug it out." He's totally straight by the way, so, then he hugged me and even though I accepted myself years and years ago I can't stop thinking about it. It feels amazing to just walk into a room of strangers and not feel like an outsider or something.

Take from that whatever you want...

2. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations :slight_smile: It's always great to have supportive people around :slight_smile:

3. 4alex6

Congratulations! Its always a good feeling knowing that your accepted for who you are whenever you go someplace :slight_smile:

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Totally a cute story. You sound like a fun drunk btw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: