1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg I Did It Xd

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Noah27, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    I finally came out to the world I posted on my FB "Sorry ladies but Iam gay" in english and in Spanish and it took me like 5 min to get the balls to just come out and say it. Now I feel...feel...in all honesty scared how my family is going to react but fuck them XD this is my happy moment and nobody is going to burst my bubble. Thank you EC and everyone for posting your coming out stories you guys have now idea how much you have changed my life thank you (*hug*)

HEY EC GUESS WHAT IAM GAY XD (!)

2. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Good work !~! and congrats

3. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks OMG Iam like high from happiness right now is this how it was for you when you came out¿?

4. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

actually for me when i came out to my friend i was super nervous and was about to have a heart attack from the stress but when i told him he said "so ... im bi" then i kinda gasped his response, now that i think about it i feel stupid for being so nervous.

5. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry Iam new at this I meant to replay to wellhidden :grin:

6. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats Noah27... i am really happy for you. When i came out to my folks, it felt like a world of releave and that i am in 7th heaven. Just to know that i have come out to the people that mattered to me the most, it was like a huge mountain i just climbed and standing at the top i can see that the world is my oyster and i finaly feel that i can now do what I want, how i want and no body can do anything about it.

Congrats once again!

7. 4alex6

Congratulations! Whenever I came out on Facebook I also felt really excited but also a little scared because I didn't know wheat people would say about me. So far I've had very positive feedback and I hope i all works out for you! :grin:

8. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Congrats on going for it! :slight_smile:

9. Katelynn

Congratulations noah27! (*hug*) I can totally relate to how happy you feel right now! I just came out to my first friend yesterday & she was very accepting of me, so I'm totally really happy about who I am right now a bit too! I hope one day that I can take the big leap on FB too...