1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ebra, Nov 23, 2007.

1. ebra

well for those of you who dont know, I am out to many of my friends, well maybe not out, but they know that i am confused and that there is a good possibility of ajusting to the Idea of be being at least bi.

I am pretty sure you all know about my crush. Well this past weekend, I made the decision to break up with my current boyfriend, and when my drunken crush made a pass at me, I took the oppertunity. It was everything that I had wanted it to be. I loved every minute of it. things got complicated now, with alot of mixed emotions from both of my friend and I, as well as tenseness in the living situation as we wait for my boyfriend to move out. Nothing is going to happen with my crush, I kind of knew that all along, and although at first I had wondered if it was girls in general that spurred my interest, or if it was just the fact that i loved her.

Now I am faced with the fact that I loved the physicalness of being with a girl. and I think that it is not just her. I mean I love her, but, I dont know, lol the more I write this the less and less sense it is making to me. I apologize for that. Maybe this thread should be in supprt and advice? my bad for that.

Now that I am that much closer to making a full jump out of the closet with a more concrete idea of what is going on, my next question is to those who are out as bi, I have a hard time, because everyone has the attitude that bis are just getting what they can with whoever is there. that they are easy or whatever, does that bias ever go away? or is that really just what it is? or what? wow I am sorry, this doesnt make sense at all, this is what it is like being in my head, scary eh?

2. InaRut

For one,
    Bi means that you like both sexes. But understand that this also implies sexual interest in both sexes. I consider myself gay but I know which girls I'd do if I was straight. When I was first comming to my "Senses" I first considered myself Bi because I've had girlfriends in the past, and I've had sex with girls in the past. But you know what, I don't really enjoy getting physically close with a girl (unless drunk) so that makes me gay.

What might help you through your confusion is to look past your friends, family and all outside factors that would prevent yourself from being YOU. And just think, as YOUrself. Do I want to get close to boys, do I want to get close to girls? And I think you'll come up with an answer.

Hope I helped :grin:
    Good luck

3. GishaGrl

Out Status:
    All but family
    I identify with what you are experiencing completely. I am attracted to men visually. Um, he's sexy:smile: but at the end of the day when i'm ready to lay next to someone there is nothing like the soft, sensual, warmth of a woman. So i am bihomogenous or bi-sexually challenged. LOL. no seriously I hate labels. I'm a lesbian because sex with a guy is like ewweewww

4. GishaGrl

Out Status:
    All but family
    Love the quote!