1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story of comming out, raging & >.< outted? Meaby.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by NyanCatBollyWod, Aug 7, 2011.

1. NyanCatBollyWod

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry if its long ;-;

So i came out to my best friend and she took it kinda well (!) (I decided to come out since recently this kinda out bi guy asked me out). We started talking but i noticed something different about her, like shes quieter :icon_sad: . So i began to talk to her about it because i figured she'd be happy since shes one of those anime-girls and such who are very supportive. So i think about it and asked her but she said nothing :dry: . I noticed how she used to be so touchy and talkative with me, but it was kinda different now, so i asked her who she liked (i suspected she liked me to a certain point) for like two days, she just kinda answered judging the question. So it came to the point where she told me she liked me, being open minded and all i told her it was ok with me and i kinda understood her in a way since i liked guys and some of them where straight and would never feel that way about me. But since then shes been really supportive, and still my best friend (&&&)

So anyway, i started dating him and its been like a month and i was happy with myself since i was kinda shy, and it all went smoothly. So we talked till morning and such, and it got to the point where we messed around abit and so i began to realize i should really take things slower because i didnt really feel ready :eusa_naug . So i got really mad at him lately because:
    1. hes been coming to my house like most days :eusa_doh: not really asking anymore
    2. telling all his friends that he was dating (he said he didn't tell them it was me but still it was kinda obvious since we suddenly just hung out a lot out of nowhere and fb each other), and some of the people he told i didnt know at all :dry:
    3. he showed up at my house with some of his friends that i didn't even know and my old friend had some trouble with one of his friends before (one of the ppl that was here was the friends brother) so they left like a foot print mark at my door, and the hose on.

:tantrum: i was kinda furious since i've only really come out to my best friend and suddenly he just decides out of nowhere to tell like all his friends (there were more than 5) with out even asking me. Before this when he just told like 2 ppl i told him to please just not tell anyone unless he REALLY NEEDED to and TRUSTED them.

I just told him how angry i was, and he just made a joke after all of it not even taking it seriously. then i just kinda ignored him for like a week or so, and he told me that he was sorry, and to not ignore him anymore and that if i wanted to break up i should just give him back his stuff he gave me as gifts (a ring and a cow), i just tought he was a huge jerk after that. So then two weeks later facebook message from his mom logged in his account (he doesnt have a phone so all our conversations where on facebook, and there where some private stuff there that i havent told anyone :eusa_doh:and his mom is one of those Really strict christian parents who shove religion down other ppls throats) she told me "You need to leave my son alone.... If you don't ill be at your house ill be talking to your mom" :eek: :help: i got confused because we've practicably broken up and i didnt know if she was gonna talk to my mom eighter way or if didnt leave him alone,so i responded "i havent talked to your son in weeks i dont know what your talking about
    i wasnt really planning talking to him anytime soon eighter so i dont know why your telling me this now after i practicly "left him alone"". i got really worried and just regrted all of it and decided to be more cautious in my next relationship.

So i get a message on facebook again
    it was him "she read all our msgs"
    "Ik she msgd me. this needs to stop wer not really together anymore and she needs to know that because she treantend me and i dont like that"
    "ik...
    i told u my mom was crazy"
    -couple hours later-
    "Yeah I'm crazy allright to defendy my son fron ungodly thing because u guys r wrong n I don't agree wit any of that"

Ugh. >.< if my mom finds out about any of this shes gonna be furious and my moms reaction is really unexpected sometimes (shed be angry for the littlest things but when something kinda big happens she doesn't react so severe as you'd expect) so i dont know how she'll react if his mom ever does tell him and im so worried :frowning2: :help:

2. Indiana Juno

I felt like you needed a response.

Sorry your boyfriend was so blase about keeping your secrets. I've had to deal with that before and it's no fun (although in my case it was a friend of mine telling everyone, not only was I gay, but that I was dating him).

I'm not sure how to help you out with your mom situation though. If his mom is crazy and psychotic enough to go to your door and attempt to ruin your life, you can either confirm it with your mom or deny it til YOU are ready to tell her. (Unless this crazy woman brings a print out of your conversations).

If I were you, I'd ask your ex to delete those messages if his mother has access to his facebook.

Good luck. Hope everything works out okay.

3. J Snow

Sounds like a tough situation, man. Well it would make sense to me for this guy to delete his messages when he's done if he knows his mom is like this. Or I don't know why he has a password she knows. The whole thing seems kind of sketchy to me.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though. The dude doesn't seem respectful, and it doesn't seem like the type of relationship that would be good for you right now. As for his mom coming to yours, she sounds beyond reasoning with, so I think you just need to not worry about it, and if she does end up doing it (which I find unlikely) then just have faith that your mom will still love you.