1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So we were at this gay bar....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by musicalfingers, Aug 17, 2011.

1. musicalfingers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah... It's like a bad movie plot. My girl took me to a gay bar in the city on sunday night. It was awesome! Seriously one of the best nights I've ever had. OK so the music was crap, but everyone was so nice and it was awesome not to hear "get a hair cut fag" from some beer smelling fat guy and then an argument followed by a physical confrontation ensues. People were talking politics, a few guys had some seriously cool motorcycles, there were trans-gender people holding thier heads high, the place smelled good, the bar tender was the business and me and my girl both got lucky (I kinda ditched her... or she ditched me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

So anyways, it was late in the night and I see this guy full on staring me down out the front. So the guy I'd been hanging with all night says "do you know that guy?" I answered that I didn't think so and just flipped him the bird and asked what he thought he was staring at, and he got in a car. Then about 30mins later I get a phone call, it was my girlfriend, and she said "you know such and such from such and such security?" "Oh fuck" I replied, "I do know that guy, they sponsor the gym". "Well he called me and told me he saw you out the front leaving with a guy, he was working a place across the street" says my girl. My heart was in my mouth.

So I go to kickboxing on Tuesday and he's there. I wait for everyone to leave the locker room and ask if we can talk in the office. I go in to the office with him and my coach and just say straight up. "Who the f**k do you think you are calling my girlfriend and gossiping and what do you think you saw?" He tells me straight "chill out man it's all good, I just wanted to make sure your girlfriend knew (I'm still pissed about that) but there's no prejudice coming from me and your coach already knows. "What? You knew? I asked him. "Yep" he replied "I've known for a while man, it's no big deal, your one of my best guys. You say little and work hard, I love you man. Just be honest with me when you can. I see you sweat, bleed and cry so this doesn't mean shit to me. Maybe keep it between us though and I've got his word on it (the security guy)"

It was a relief in some ways, but that security guard is still a dickhead. What are the odds he'd be standing there? It goes to show though, keeping secrets from the people who truly care about you goes nowere. How many people already know about this lol?

2. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LoL, oh don't i know that one... me and this one guy fooled around at school. well we kept it secret, and many years later I ran into him with a bunch of my friends (who by the way still thought I was straight, and even I was not sure of myself).

Now this guy had the guts to yell in a very loud mouth that me and him should have sex and not fool around like the last time!. I was so mad and angry at him, i could catch cobra's with my bare hands and use it as ropes to tie down crocodiles!

later on though my best friend and one of his friends told me I should think nothing of this, that they know the guy is bisexual and has been hit a couple of times cause he forces him self on other guys and while he thinks everyone is asleep he feels them up.