1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling my best-friend (good ending)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Vivien, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Vivien

Vivien Guest

So it started out around 5pm 6 months ago. My mom was gone and I had the dress of my dreams and some other things. Im pretty sure you cant put pictures up but if you could you'd probably like it. Well my mom came home so I locked my room door because I didnt want to stop looking pretty just because she was home. later I got into a fight with my girlfriend around 7 we had talked about me being liking girls clothing but not actually being trandsgender she said many hurtful things just likes she always has when we talk about it. so I started to cry and wanted someone to know because up until that point it was just me and my camera who knew. so invited over my best friend wo was also having sexual identity problems so i thought shed be perfect for support. it was 11 and my moms door was shut so when my friend got to my house i was able to walk downstairs to the front door in full atire i was crying really hard and was feeling more nervouse than i had ever before. i opened the door and the face she made didnt please me she kind of smirked and said "really" i didnt know what to make of it so she came to my room and we talked.. she basically lectured me on why she thinks im confused and that it doesnt make sense and how its weird and wrong and so i shut down and silently cried she leaves her last words being "f*ck this drama" that killed me.. around 1230 i went and got in bed with my mom and bugged her about rubbing my hair when she noticed i was crying she turned on the light and realized i was wearing a dress pretty stocking tons of makes up (not drag(not that there is anything wrong with that)) and earings and she started crying and then hugged me and said she didnt care about that and it didnt matter and she would love me no matter what we hugged and then she put on the shining to calm me down (fav movie) then we went to sleep and that it... ok it wasnt the shining i just wish it was it was actually the incredibles

2. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
    Even though your best friend might have not accepted you, or you got into a fight with your gf, your mom still accepted you and still loves you. :slight_smile:

3. Noir

I'm sorry about your gf and your best friend. *hugs* It won't always be easy to make everyone understand. There will always be people who won't, just like someone who likes the same sex, a different race, someone significantly older or younger, or has a different religion. It takes all kinds of people to make a world, or else life would be boring. Just imagine it--a world of a bunch of people exactly like you?? And you just happen to feel more feminine in a male body. But your mother accepted you wholeheartedly, right? There are also people like her who will love you no matter what you do, and those are your true friends. Maybe in time the other two will turn around too, whether it's a day, a month, or a year from now. You'll find support; it'll be alright, lovely. ^-^

4. Vivien

Vivien Guest

thanks that makes me feel better noir and wyden... and I wouldn't necessarily mine a world of people just like me lol id always have something in common with somebody. ya it was a little embarrassing at first about my mom, and she was just look me in the eyes and put her hand on my shoulder and be like "its ok i love you" she kind of got really sensitive about all of it. i think she lets me have drinks now because of it, i think its to loosen me up so she can ask questions. like oh here have a drink 5 margaritas later.. so.. how do you feel about having a penis does it bother you do want it removed and im just like MOMMMMM QUIT in a joking and majorly embarrassed tone lol

5. Shmoe

That is so sad. You are really brave to do what you did. I'm glad that your mother has some sense. I'm at a loss for words at how amazing you are. I don't know any out people who are that strong. Frankly, I'm inspired. I hope things go better next time.

6. Vivien

Vivien Guest

Thank you.. you made me blush a little bit. That made me feel better than I have in a while!

7. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
    That had to be embarrassing. Glad your feeling better! And if you're ever not happy, everybody at EC will definitely cheer you up! :slight_smile: